FA Cup 5th Rd - Tottenham Vs Norwich, Weds 4th March 2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shocking tactics tonight.

How can we sit deep when we have absolutely no outlet or target man?

We spent 30 minutes of the second half stood still watching the ball.

I love that anyone can defend dier. If we really have the best CCTV in the world or whatever it was that proved rudiger didnt hear what he said why would one of our so called professionals risk his entire career to do that?!

Shocking tactics tonight.

How can we sit deep when we have absolutely no outlet or target man?

We spent 30 minutes of the second half stood still watching the ball.

I'm ready for Jan the target man.
Could it really be any worse?
At the least the guy can play the target man role and has some skills in his boots.

Oh fuck me to death, I forgot about the fucking amazon cuntery. Jesus christ, as if this season couldn't get any worse, we get the pleasure of watching the whole thing again with dramatic music and extreme close ups as the whole world spits laughing at us.

We can thank Daniel fucking Levy for the upcoming public humiliation that is the Amazon doc

Imbecile

Nothing says Spurs FA Cup tie like a Vorm goalkeeping error.
Wasnt it Vorm in goal in the semi vs Manutd when Mourinho was on the other side. What kind of idiot would pick Vorm in an important match. What kind of idiot would even sign him back when we had finally got rid of him.

Fuck all this....
Seriously, FUCK it!

When Liverpool lost the CL Final, they went from strength to strength...

When WE lost it, we went to shit!

Fucking joke mentality!

We can't even win a diminishing trophy that the big boys don't care about with Mourinho the perennial trophy winner at the helm.
And this was pretty much the only reason we got the cunt in, to win a fucking trophy.

That's how shit we are.

I'm finding it hard to find a single positive moving forwards.

I see a lot of people saying they just want this season to end but is there really anything better on the horizon?
How long before Kane and Son fuck off to win some trophies? could we really blame them?

I'm not sure i can handle another prolonged period of mid table obscurity.

gahh just so fucked off right now......
I could handle it, to be fair. I couldn't login to the pit of despair and misery this place would be. But if we went through a spell of accepted mediocrity it would at least be more peaceful and less painful than habitually losing matches we've no business losing, or clawing our way riiiiiight to the edge of success only to have the chavs or Liverpool kick us right in gut when it hurts the most.

Back
Top Bottom