FA Cup 5th Rd - Tottenham Vs Norwich, Weds 4th March 2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I get it- we suck right now.
But still, our opponents aren't making any awful fuck ups lately.
Isn't that like a huge issue? That this team is so dependent on the opposition fucking up to get opportunities?

I love that anyone can defend dier. If we really have the best CCTV in the world or whatever it was that proved rudiger didnt hear what he said why would one of our so called professionals risk his entire career to do that?!

It's like kicking the shit out of somebody who talks shit on your girlfriend.
You might kick the shit out of him and defend her honor, but if you throw the first punch, you're still going to jail on an assault charge.

Really poor by him.

It looked to me like he threw a punch, but if not, maybe it won't turn out so bad.

Had to leave the game just before the start of extra time. So glad we did.

Very sad. Dier's unravelling took place quite near to our seats. Would not have wanted to witness that.

We'll have to win the Champions League now.

You tell me to 'go away' or whatever yet here you are searching me out to spew your monosyllabic bile. Sad! Contrast that with how sammyspurs sammyspurs took the dig and responded in an intelligent way that A) flipped it back at me and B) earned a bit of respect. You? Just a sad yardbarker when you can't reason your way out of things...which, incidentally, occurs with amazing celerity.

I love that anyone can defend dier. If we really have the best CCTV in the world or whatever it was that proved rudiger didnt hear what he said why would one of our so called professionals risk his entire career to do that?!
I seriously doubt it was because of someone being racist , people say these things on twitter for a few likes, someone probably called him a shit past it cunt which is ironic as he had one of his better games today

Back
Top Bottom