Fa Cup fifth round- rochdale afc v tottenham hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We would probably have been all over them if the first goal stood, as it should have,
It’s fucked us up and buoyed them on.
Not to mention the other stoppages.

This game is a farce.
Look at it anyway you want we were robbed of the opening goal.

I am infuriated at that half. The ref and the VAR assistant have conspired to screw us. We had 3 legitimate goals. If he hadn’t illegally ruled out our goals then it’s fair to say a Rochdale wouldn’t have scored. They looked like complete shit before we had those calls go against us and because of that they realized they had a 12th man on the field.

Seriously someone needs to kill this BT commentator -

Rochdale rampant at Wembley - Rochdale encamped in Tottenham half.

His tongue is so far up their arse its unreal.
Don't understand why bt think it's a good idea to have a gooner who can't even pronounce the names of our players commentate on our game , it's a joke why as a paying customer am I being subjected to his shit views

Var fucked us yes but that doesn't mean we have to shit ourselves all over the pitch. It's a joke. Fucking Rochdale should be in front. Fucking wake up ffs. The defensive line is a joke. Long ball gets them in every time

I've seen a million penalties taken exactly like that and I have never ever seen them pulled up for a foul. Tonight really is the first for many a phenomenon.

As fucking shite as the refereeing and VAR has been - I've got to say I think we would be better off with literally any other Tottenham Hotspur player up front that Llorente. Offers absolutely fuck all.

H/T RANT...
VAR - What a fucking embarrassment
SON - You fucking idiot!
WINKS - wake the fuck up
COMMENTARY - Savage = fucking div. And since when is it pronounced Sis-SOCK-o?
DEFENCE - stop pissing about. You are asking for trouble.
Fuck me I'm angry. C'mon Spurs in the 2nd half for Christ sake.

This is fucking ridiculous. We haven’t been terrible and should have 3 goals. These refs took away 2 goals and are handing out yellows for any tackle we make. We have an uphill battle for the second half

Back
Top Bottom