FA Cup - Middlesbrough (H)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cheers for that I live in Spain havent been back for years, due home soon so will be sure to have a pint or two of Country. McMullens and great memorys of my grandad. ( smiley face)
If you are in central London, the Nags Head at Convent garden is a McMullens pub,so you will get your fill there.
Its a Hertfordshire brewery,so you have to head to east herts to find other pubs.There was a McMullens pub in Tufnell Park,but that closed down a few years back.

A very safe and pleasant pint.I don't get craft beer at all.Its an excuse to charge silly prices for bang average beer.The real ales we already have are miles better in most cases.Another one like GK IPA is Courage best ,when well kept is a cracking pint with no pretensions.

Rather partial to Fuller's London Pride too.

Dele, Sess, Skipp, Son, Parrott, Cirkin, GLC, Lamela, Verts, Dier, Vorm, Lucas, Winks, Foyth, Sanchez, Tanganga, Aurier (who looks like he's got the hump).

To be fair, they ALL look like they've got the hump!
In fact, Jan and Dier are acting like they had a proper domestic lover's tiff in the car on the way to the ground!!

EOQxgqMX4AAxang

bad-boys-600x337.png

Just flipping win please and not a huff and a puff 3-0 half time relax 2nd get ready for Watford cos Deeney is gonna bully our defence.

Tanganga at right back is an odd one after a dominant display at centre back.

Great to see Lo Celso and Lamela start. We may actually start with some urgency.

Eriksen probably playing his last game at the Lane.

Hopefully Cirkin or Skipp can get some minutes too.

Cheers for that I live in Spain havent been back for years, due home soon so will be sure to have a pint or two of Country. McMullens and great memorys of my grandad. ( smiley face)
Whereabouts in Spain? I'm in the sierra north of Madrid.

I have a link for a site that allows you to stream BBC (game on there tonight), ITV and so on. Not HD admittedly but decent enough. No buffering, mobile friendly. Let me know if you want it and I'll PM you

Back
Top Bottom