FA CUP Quarter-Final : Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur - 17/03/18 @12.15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got to say, that so far I am really pleased with sissokos performance. I'll wait till 90minutes though to retract my earlier statement saying we shouldn't have started him :pochbye:

No Kane? No problem. 3 quality goals if you count the one that never was.

This must really, really hurt other fans, managers, pundits who would just love to push the mantra and watch our season derail. I havent even thought of Kane, we are playing so well, and the same last week.

Imagine, we have cover this good, and STILL have Harry to look forward to in a couple weeks.

6 goals in two games without Harry, 5 different scorers.

:kaneear:

I think if you turn up for the games you get to have a say in what gets sung and what doesn't, and what speed it goes at.
But you can sing what you want in your own front room

Eriksen doesn't know it but his goal was accompanied by me belting out Nessun Dorma in my house - and Lamela slotted home to Firestarter

Fuck off Mick

I thought I was superb in the first half, the way I drank my beer , had snacks organized & contributed to this thread was exceptional

More of the same please

Back
Top Bottom