FA CUP Quarter-Final : Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur - 17/03/18 @12.15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Danny Mills. "I just don't understand why he's taking off Lamela and bringing on Dele, why is he doing that, I just can't understand".

Its because he's one of the best managers in the game and you're a washed up former journeyman player. Thats why you can't understand.

Now all I’m worried about is how many LP will I nebe d to get a ticket! Managed to get one last year as a member, so hopefully the same being a ST holder this season! :kanehand:

Have we played a better 45 minutes this season? Only vs United and Liverpool maybe?

I think Swansea amplified our performance a bit, but extremely enjoyable viewing none-the-less.

Moura worked hard off the ball today.... He's gonna be the bollocks next season!

Danny Mills. "I just don't understand why he's taking off Lamela and bringing on Dele, why is he doing that, I just can't understand"/QUOTE]

Well Danny - it may be because of his nominal transfer fee, or the fact that he is better than a boggle eyed mercenary who steals a living for the other lot

But Poch has got Dele Alli

I think Swansea amplified our performance a bit, but extremely enjoyable viewing none-the-less.

Moura worked hard off the ball today.... He's gonna be the bollocks next season!

To be fair to Swansea, they might be a wee bit more focussed on survival and I think Moura, Lamela and Sissoko all played like they had a point to prove, a combination of the two things going on.

Now all I’m worried about is how many LP will I nebe d to get a ticket! Managed to get one last year as a member, so hopefully the same being a ST holder this season! :kanehand:
where were you in the waiting last season? if around 25000 then defo. If around 35000 then 50-50 chance.

Anyone else reckon we sack the slow "Oh When......".......it never gets to the fast bit anymore, and sounds like old men singing a hymn.

Agreed.... Never liked it.

....And feels awkward to sing it that way too.

Save the "you/you're support is shit" for cunty teams too.

They sell us their best, they buy our dregs and virtually never get a point out of us...

I like Swansea. :pochsmirk:

If Danny Mills and Dean Saunders were in a forest, would anyone set it on fire???

Incidentally - Does anyone have any kindling??

Last edited:
Look forward to hearing BT talk about our 'weak line up' again...

LOL...Yet FWD to the final 10 and they were putting Poch under scrutiny for not subbing off 'all the big names'.

:pochfacepalm::vertna::avbfacepalm:

"...what would be essentially a home semi final"

Fuck right off with that bollcks. We'd get a 30,000 allocation just like anyone else
I think it relates more to the players... Wembley holds no fear for our players... the allocation will be 50/50 of course... and our fans will be expected make more noise, no matter what!
But the players are the key here... this is a UNIQUE chance to take advantage of having played at Wembley all season in a so-called 'neutral' game... and of course if we can make that advantage count, then we'll get another 'unique' chance in the Final!!

Let's see who we get first... eh?

The BEST thing about winning the early game on a Saturday, is you can sit back, relax, and watch everyone else shit themselves for the rest of the weekend! Soak it up... it's a lovely position to be in!
:allitongue::eriksenlol::lamelaaghh::levylol::pochlol::sonlol:

where were you in the waiting last season? if around 25000 then defo. If around 35000 then 50-50 chance.

Hopefully they do it on LP this season, as I have been to the cup games at Wembley, and I haven’t missed a game all season, but of a piss take if it goes to waiting list position as a lot of people have just bought there ST this year and not gone to any games, so be unfair for them to go to the semi over someone who has gone to every game! :pochsulk:

Back
Top Bottom