FA cup - The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester, SUN 10/01/16 = 16-00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And this is never natural
2FFFC93300000578-0-image-a-91_1452452671957.jpg

You're simplifying what I wrote. Read the rules. It's from there. The rule is 'intentional handling', yes, but a referee is asked to take certain things into consideration when deciding if it was intentional: movement of the arm towards the ball, not the opposite (yes in this situation) + was the arm in an unnatural position (yes it was).. Then it's intentional, hence the penalty.

It's not 'intentional' as in "I'm so gonna smack the ball with my arm now".
I'm an F.A. qualified ref mate. I know the rules. It's not a pen.

Ticket News for the replay is out already:

Leicester City v Spurs
FA Cup third round replay
Provisional date, subject to confirmation: Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Provisional kick-off 7.45pm
Allocation: 3,300

Prices:
Adult Season Ticket Holders: £10.00
Adult Non-Season Ticket Holders: £12.00
Under-22s: £5.00
Over-65s: £5.00

All One Hotspur Members including Season Ticket Holders can now apply
online or by submitting an application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, no later than 5pm on Tuesday, January 12.

Tickets will be allocated in the usual way, with priority to Season Ticket Holders first and then the applications from Bronze and Lilywhite members being considered however applications are open to all groups.

Leicester v Spurs - FA Cup replay ticket news 10 January 2016 - News - tottenhamhotspur.com

Hats off to Leicester for cheap ticket prices and I've just applied. COYS!!

Last edited:
And this is never natural
2FFFC93300000578-0-image-a-91_1452452671957.jpg
A still image can prove many things. Interestingly, his hands are in the same position as Rose's, which you'll say is natural.

If you spin in football with your hands by your side, then you're a very individual player.

Another point is, he was never aware exactly where the ball was, not even looking at it. It wasn't intentional, it wasn't a pen.

I'm an F.A. qualified ref mate. I know the rules. It's not a pen.

Then you should know the guidelines written for YOU in the rules.
And I don't believe you. I wrote two of those guidelines in my first post and you replied as if I only wrote one.
So either you are unaware of the guidelines, although being a ref, or not a ref.

I have to admit, i've just seen it on tinterweb and that little fella has put his arm across Rose to gain position thus making it an unnatural position and his hand knocked the ball out of roses path. First glimpse pen for me.

Then you should know the guidelines written for YOU in the rules.
And I don't believe you. I wrote two of those guidelines in my first post and you replied as if I only wrote one.
So either you are unaware of the guidelines, although being a ref, or not a ref.
A hand ball has to be intentional, rule 1, end of story.

If the ball hits the arm then the referee must decide whether this action was to deliberately block the ball. It wasn't.

And I don't give a shit if you believe me.

Ticket News for the replay is already out:

Leicester City v Spurs
FA Cup third round replay
Provisional date, subject to confirmation: Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Provisional kick-off 7.45pm
Allocation: 3,300

Prices:
Adult Season Ticket Holders: £10.00
Adult Non-Season Ticket Holders: £12.00
Under-22s: £5.00
Over-65s: £5.00

All One Hotspur Members including Season Ticket Holders can now apply
online or by submitting an application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, no later than 5pm on Tuesday, January 12.

Tickets will be allocated in the usual way, with priority to Season Ticket Holders first and then the applications from Bronze and Lilywhite members being considered however applications are open to all groups.

Leicester v Spurs - FA Cup replay ticket news 10 January 2016 - News - tottenhamhotspur.com

Hats off to Leicester for cheap ticket prices and I've just applied. COYS!!

Had absolutely no intention of going... Just persuaded my Dad and brother to come along for this one. That is what £12 tickets do.

Credit to Leicester.

A hand ball has to be intentional, rule 1, end of story.

If the ball hits the arm then the referee must decide whether this action was to deliberately block the ball. It wasn't.

And I don't give a shit if you believe me.

And you have to take the guidelines into consideration to determine whether it was intentional. You don't get to decide with your guts whether something is intentional.

And I don't give a shit that you don't give a shit. I'm just telling you, that if you are a ref, you are a poor one (with regard to a situation of handling the ball at least)

Back
Top Bottom