FA Cup : The road to victory

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Xmas is going to be very expensive for a lot of people this year. Even at £20 a ticket I imagine many bods will give this one a miss. Esp as around that time tickets for Milan go on sale. People have to budget.

Plus if there’s no trains. Do we even know if TFL are striking? There could be no underground as well that day?

Details have been released.

Do you think this will be 1 ticket per member or will an adult member be able to buy a family of 4 ticket? That’s what we were able to do last year for the Morecambe game.

Last year at the morecambe game I wasn’t a member then brought 3 tickets the day before the match as the tickets were on general sale.
I would say you will be able to get tickets pretty easily if you want them imo

Do you think this will be 1 ticket per member or will an adult member be able to buy a family of 4 ticket? That’s what we were able to do last year for the Morecambe game.
I emailed the TO today and got a reply within 10 mins. The answer is all have to be members unless it goes to general sale.

No tube strikes currently planned.
Yeah sorry. What I meant was if a strike were to happen, like in recent months. Does the tube run at reduced frequency or a complete shutdown? Luckily managed to sell all my tickets when there has been a strike but have been done with the auto cup scheme on this one.

Joined the queue at #944 at 09:20

Got in at 10:02

Managed to get the two seats directly in front of my two season tickets for my granddaughters. It will one's first match and the other's second.

So two non-members? That’s the exact opposite of what the TO told me.
I added two group packages to my basket and then managed to allocate all tickets on each package to the same member. So I’ve got 4 tickets in my name and 4 in another members name. Don’t think they know how the system works themselves. Managed exactly the same for the FA cup game last season.

I added two group packages to my basket and then managed to allocate all tickets on each package to the same member. So I’ve got 4 tickets in my name and 4 in another members name. Don’t think they know how the system works themselves. Managed exactly the same for the FA cup game last season.
Oh right. Nice one.

Does anyone know if trains will be affected that run from Cheshunt to WHL? We usually park up and jump on the train there but will have to make other plans if they are cancelled

I missed the season ticket window and might just wait and pick up some tickets on general sale. Although I am tempted to try for a family package.

But has it been confirmed that TFL aren’t striking?

I missed the season ticket window and might just wait and pick up some tickets on general sale. Although I am tempted to try for a family package.

But has it been confirmed that TFL aren’t striking?
Email from club: We are pleased to confirm all Season Ticket Holders and One Hotspur Members can now secure a total of five tickets - for you and up to four guests - to our FA Cup Third Round home game against Portsmouth on Saturday 7 January.

Back
Top Bottom