FA Cup : The road to victory

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Aside from the Manchester teams

I'd also rate the following ties very tricky - Leeds , Brighton, Leicester.

Avoid those 5 and we're golden

Ideally Brighton get City at home and United go to Leeds or something.

that'd be great,

I have thought about the F A Cup more this season than for a number of years as we just did not take it seriously. We really need to go for it this season or actually come out and say we are not interested in the cups just getting top 4. It is good that a number of Premiership teams are out but I can remember getting excited about this in the past (cannot recall when but some years ago) and because the draw kept the remaining ones apart 7 got though to the 6th round.

that'd be great,
city draw united and Brighton draw Leicester in the 5th round, then city draw Brighton in the quarterfinals, city get Leeds in the semi and then Leeds into the final…. Simples😂

that'd be great,
City away at Utd. Want City out asap

Lets do it ourselves.Bring em on next round!!!
Nah easiest route possible please.

I want a final like United vs Millwall
Chelsea Pompey
City Stoke
City Watford
Pomey Cardiff
Woolwich Hull
etc etc

When the scum won in 2014 after beating Liverpool in the 5th round (fair enough)

they got a QF of Everton, Semi of Wigan and Hull in the final

they also had every game at home pre wembley.

this is the kinda run I want thanks!

Someone else can look after United and City.

Nah easiest route possible please.

I want a final like United vs Millwall
Chelsea Pompey
City Stoke
City Watford
Pomey Cardiff
Woolwich Hull
etc etc

When the scum won in 2014 after beating Liverpool in the 5th round (fair enough)

they got a QF of Everton, Semi of Wigan and Hull in the final

they also had every game at home pre wembley.

this is the kinda run I want thanks!

Someone else can look after United and City.
Heres my thinking!

If we knock them out early, the rest of the competition is then worth investing time in as we have a good chance of winning it or if we are knocked out we can concentrate on something else that matters.

What usually happens is, we get an easy run to a final and lose to city or chavs or arse ...and weve just wasted energy on nothing... fucking other things too in the process cos our players were fatigued from extra games and 'squad rotation'.

1st March might be a good time to play Man Utd - they have 8 games in feb including 2,games against barca - almost definitely playing the carabo cup final on 26th feb and away to Liverpool on 4th March!

Loads of draws this round.
Remaining teams:
City
Leeds
Leicester
Blackburn/Brum
Bristol City, matron
Fulham/Sunderland
Ipswich/Burnley
Luton/Grimsby
Sheff Wed/Fleetwood
Soton
You know who
Yanited
Brighton
Stoke
Wrexham/Sheff U
Derby/WHU

I reckon we get Wrexham/Sheff U and once he hears the draw Gosling goes out and buys Messi.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom