FA Cup

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Coventry are a decent Championship team, there could be an upset.
When the draw was made I was tempted to put a decent bet on Cov to do it; but I think United's last few terrible results in PL (losing 7pts whatever from added time leads) will mean they'll be absolutely depserate to resurrect their car crash season. Cat in the Corner makes strange leaps as MJol would say

completely agree

I was half hoping we'd get United away to get the biggest one possible. Cunts like Goons and Spam will go crying to plod to keep us to just 3,000.

Barcodes away could be good too.
I’ve been to all our FA Cup away days at OT since the 90s. My favourite weirdly was when we had Rory Allen and Neil Fenn up front. Only lost 2-0 and actually played pretty well considering how crap we were and how good they were. Such a good laugh, 7-8k there, and a good performance in the stands and outside from the fans.

City (1969)
puke GIF

Back
Top Bottom