Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are you mental? Paratici gets the deals done, sorts shit out with agents - he’s not responsible for choosing players, as we all know Daniel Levy, Donna cunting Cullen and beancounter Matthew Collett have the final decision on budget and player selection with inputs and recommendations from their lackeys eg Paratici, Pleat, Hitchen etc

You simply cannot blame Paratici. It’s Levy that’s responsible

If we can’t blame him then what is point of him being here?

He either gets blame for bringing the players in or blame for being a useless cunt that does nothing.

He doesn’t close the player purchases, that’s Paratici.

Define business dealings?

Determining the budget we have overall, determine the price we will pay for a player, determine the wages we will pay players, determining any extra payments involved, determining the payment structure when buying players- that type of stuff.

Not really much left for Paratici to do that deserves any kind of praise.

Determining the budget we have overall, determine the price we will pay for a player, determine the wages we will pay players, determining any extra payments involved, determining the payment structure when buying players- that type of stuff.

Not really much left for Paratici to do that deserves any kind of praise.
I agree with that.

So even though we have a DOF, we still have a one-trick, megalomaniac making football decisions with a track record in abject failure.

The sooner Conte walks the better, I’m done

I agree with that.

So even though we have a DOF, we still have a one-trick, megalomaniac making football decisions with a track record in abject failure.

The sooner Conte walks the better, I’m done

When I criticize Paratici it doesn't take away from how awful Levy is or take away from the fact he is way too involved in football decisions.

When I criticize Paratici it doesn't take away from how awful Levy is or take away from the fact he is way too involved in football decisions.
But how can you criticise Paratici? His remit is narrow, all he does is close the deals he is told to close.

But how can you criticise Paratici?
You loved Nuno, didn't you?

As far as I can see, Paratici makes recommendations. And after that, I am absolutely fucked if I know what he is allowed to do. Looks like Levy decides who comes and who goes, and he also does the negotiating.

Have a look at this, and tell me what you think.

Kaveh Solhekol has told the Transfer Show on Sky Sports (24/08/21 at 5:15 pm) that he has been told Pape Matar Sarr will be at Tottenham’s game against Watford on Sunday.

The Sky reporter added that Daniel Levy ‘sold Spurs so well’ to the highly-rated Metz teenager.

“The first meeting was with Spurs and Daniel Levy. We have been told that the meeting went so well that a deal was agreed there and then. Levy was so impressive, he sold Spurs so well. The player himself wants to sign for Spurs.”

Last edited:
But how can you criticise Paratici? His remit is narrow, all he does is close the deals he is told to close.

No evidence he even does that.

He is the DOF so if he doesn't have the power to make transfers then the criticism is that he is useless as he does nothing.

If he does make transfers then they have clearly been crap.

No evidence he even does that.

He is the DOF so if he doesn't have the power to make transfers then the criticism is that he is useless as he does nothing.

If he does make transfers then they have clearly been crap.
The problem is Levy wanted to rebuild on potential then we changed horses to a win now manager but the problem is we have not got a team that is a win now team and haven’t for a long time. Levy is bs and Paratici was brought in f knows why.

Yes. He hates agents

You think he brought him to have free reign to spend Levy’s money?

:levylol:
Wow your a bit delusional on this one. Spend levys money?????? Really??? levys money. Er think a fn gain.

Spurs ain't in that much debt because poor old Dan keeps giving us money - no the fn banks do. Levy loves to spend other peoples money. Namely the fans, as it is the revenue generated by the fans which will pay off Dan's loans- oh no sorry, our fn loans.

As for hating agents, what er what? The man haggles with them, he doesn't sleep with them. He does not wake up in the am and say Oi ill give you some pleasure for kessie.... Patrici is a fall guy just as conte will be, because Dan won't spend his own and the banks have loaded up already.

Spend levys money - seriously

Summary of Alisdair Gold's 50+min update (🙄). Of note is that he seems to say "Conte wants more than just transfers - they're overhauling the scouting department. More changes like that within the club are needed. "

If that's true then it's great, plenty of room for improvement there!!
Aye, aye..

Wow your a bit delusional on this one. Spend levys money?????? Really??? levys money. Er think a fn gain.

Spurs ain't in that much debt because poor old Dan keeps giving us money - no the fn banks do. Levy loves to spend other peoples money. Namely the fans, as it is the revenue generated by the fans which will pay off Dan's loans- oh no sorry, our fn loans.

As for hating agents, what er what? The man haggles with them, he doesn't sleep with them. He does not wake up in the am and say Oi ill give you some pleasure for kessie.... Patrici is a fall guy just as conte will be, because Dan won't spend his own and the banks have loaded up already.

Spend levys money - seriously
Completely agree with all that. Was being facetious, but Levy views club funds as HIS money. Paratici is absolutely just the fall guy

Conte is leaving in the summer, guys

This is failing miserably as predicted

Paratici should have had a list of players ready on1 January already - pathetic criminal cunt maggot

Last edited:
I think he did a solid job.
Are you mental?

He's brought absolute shit-fuck cloggers and frauds - not a single player has improved us bar potentially Romero in like 2 games in 6 months - only time will tell

- Emerson - shitter than Doherty
- Gollini - shocking
- Gil - lightweight
- Romero - injured

Last edited:
Are you mental?

He's brought absolute shit-fuck cloggers and frauds - not a single player has improved us bar potentially Romero in like 2 games in 6 months - only time will tell

- Emerson - shitter than Doherty
- Gollini - shocking
- Gil - lightweight
- Romero - injured
I think that is harsh my view on Paratici is the jury is still out. The problem I have is more with Levy and his plan in the summer it was obviously to build with youth players and Romero was signed to steady the ship as a young player who was more or less ready now.
Emerson was a player that we signed because we thought we were getting a great player from Barcelona on the cheap because of their financial troubles. This is why he was signed over Tomiyasu.

The fact is we have been so poorly run that I do not know wtf is going to happen when Conte decides Levy is never going to match his ambition.

Back
Top Bottom