Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

star wars GIF

Paratici strongly wanted Chiesa for Juventus. In which he accidentally left in a restaurant there were: Demiral, Romero, Zaniolo, Savic (Milinkovic, from Lazio), etc.
chiesa-pizzino-paratici.jpg

for a guy who we were told we running up to 12 possible transfers at a time there seems to be little action
sounds like his PR is run by the PM's team

for a guy who we were told we running up to 12 possible transfers at a time there seems to be little action
sounds like his PR is run by the PM's team

I think he's dozed off.......

Someone DM him on Tinder!

"Wake up Fabby..... Still work to be done!"

feel Levy has been hoodwinked again, what is this guy doing ?
he's got in 1 CH, but we all know we need RB, Left CH, creative M, backup CF,
who has he moved on ? we still have a lot of dead wood

or is it Levy that won't let the dead wood go cheap/free to save the wages ?

feel Levy has been hoodwinked again, what is this guy doing ?
he's got in 1 CH, but we all know we need RB, Left CH, creative M, backup CF,
who has he moved on ? we still have a lot of dead wood

or is it Levy that won't let the dead wood go cheap/free to save the wages ?
or you're just an idiot? ..... now I wonder which is more likely

well tell a guy that says he has up to 9 possible transfers on the go (not saying all come off or maybe playing 1 off against the other) only brings in 1 first teamer, 1 backup goalie, & 1 kid, and wegot rid of what dead wood?
maybe you're right, but i worked for 30+yrs in an industry full of bluffers and this looks like a bluffer

Back
Top Bottom