Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was Ange a Paratici pick? I thought he wanted Enrique, which is probably why we were still linked with him at the end.

I figured the reason why we started to get linked with the likes of Ange and Slot was because someone else was consulting Levy.

Probably greasing Levys palm too, wouldn’t be surprised if they all have their snouts in the trough
and our fanbase have the absolute nerve to moan about Chavski's apparent connections to Saudi clubs.

Paradodgy has been investigated and found guilty of being a corrupt cunt and Levy and Co finding loopholes to still work with him. Absolutely no fucking shame.

No doubt he gave Levy a 80% off offer for this 'consultancy role' due to no other fucking club in world football wanting to come close to him and Levy couldn't say no.

and our fanbase have the absolute nerve to moan about Chavski's apparent connections to Saudi clubs.

Paradodgy has been investigated and found guilty of being a corrupt cunt and Levy and Co finding loopholes to still work with him. Absolutely no fucking shame.

No doubt he gave Levy a 80% off offer for this 'consultancy role' due to no other fucking club in world football wanting to come close to him and Levy couldn't say no.
Hmm fraud....homophobic murderers...⚖️
I'm going to allow it.

Was Ange a Paratici pick? I thought he wanted Enrique, which is probably why we were still linked with him at the end.

I figured the reason why we started to get linked with the likes of Ange and Slot was because someone else was consulting Levy.
Nope, Angiie was a two-for-one deal with Munn

Try not to completely lose ALL perspective; there's a good chap.

Chavs have been bent for the last 20+ years and found guilty of operational rule breaking on multiple occasions.... Thats's before considering ties to Russian gangsters, dodgy UK gov massaged bail outs and the current massive Saudi question marks.

Remind me again; what do Spurs stand accused of?

Hmm fraud....homophobic murderers...⚖️
I'm going to allow it.

The funny thing is that on a criminal level it boils down to little more than tax evasion (and nothning on our turf); yet our terraces sang Redknapps name whilst he was in the dock blaming his dog for similar!

Last edited:
As many don't want Paratici at the club, so glad we never tried to sign Messi , Ronaldo, or bring back Modric , all found guilty in criminal courts of tax evasion and fined some with suspended sentences.

Not sure Paratici has actually appeared in an Italian criminal court to be charged with these tax offences, not read of him being fined or facing prison.

As many don't want Paratici at the club, so glad we never tried to sign Messi , Ronaldo, or bring back Modric , all found guilty in criminal courts of tax evasion and fined some with suspended sentences.

Not sure Paratici has actually appeared in an Italian criminal court to be charged with these tax offences, not read of him being fined or facing prison.

If you can't see the difference...

Fucking absolutely pissing my sides that Airfixx Airfixx has liked this comment. The bloke who can't shut the fuck up going on about morality when the argument suits but is in favour of paper-thin arguments towards keeping a fraud working at the club just because he likes the players he signs.

Paratici shouldn't be anywhere near us, he's proven corrupt in the sphere of FOOTBALL. I.e not a bit of tax evasion in his personal life, but being a dodgy fraud who actually endangers the clubs he's at. He's not that fucking good where we can even close to justify that.

Fucking absolutely pissing my sides that Airfixx Airfixx has liked this comment

Not suprising given that cheap gotchas is all you're peddling these days....

FWIW: What I "liked" about the post is the irony that Paratici is tagged as a "criminal" by numerous people around these parts....... Yet has faced no criminal charges; unlike the players in question.

Come to mention it though; seeing as you're humping my leg like the sad husk of a former Spurs fan that you are........ Funnier still is that financial cheating - A la Chavs, City and inevitably NuCastle - is A-OK in your book, but you're all over anything that can be spun to reflect badly on Spurs (even though nothing has been said to have happened on our watch).

DtaaHsGXQAAV7EB.jpg:large

(What is it you said; "Put him on ignore and leave him alone"? .... Follow your own advice, silly little boy.)

Not suprising given that cheap gotchas is all you're peddling these days....

FWIW: What I "liked" about the post is the irony that Paratici is tagged as a "criminal" by numerous people around these parts....... Yet has faced no criminal charges; unlike the players in question.

Come to mention it though; seeing as you're humping my leg like the sad husk of a former Spurs fan that you are........ Funnier still is that financial cheating - A la Chavs, City and inevitably NuCastle - is A-OK in your book, but you're all over anything that can be spun to reflect badly on Spurs (even though nothing has been said to have happened on our watch).

We're still fucking blatantly using him unofficially lmao!!! A guy who has been proven to be corrupt and fraudulent who has been roundly rejected by the football world. The guy is a crook. You've ALWAYS been a massive hypocrite over this issue and it is hilarious. You can't complain to be some moral arbiter of football and then try and justify hiring dodgy blokes because its not technically "criminal". What City have done isn't criminal. Players breaking the law in their non-football connected life isn't very fucking relevant unless its something objectively morally awful i.e Greenwood.

I'd prefer football to be free of financial cheating. What I'm not gonna do is get on my high horse and preach to fans of other clubs about how we're "doing it the right way" and they're all cheating scum, and then in another post try and justify keeping on Paratici because he's not technically breaking the law.

*Also, going on about 'cheap gotchas' and then getting in the same tired 'joke' (as funny as always, airfixx) about half and half scarfs every single time is very amusing. I'm sure this time you'll get at least 2 funnies, which will be a record for you.

We're still fucking blatantly using him unofficially lmao!!! A guy who has been proven to be corrupt and fraudulent who has been roundly rejected by the football world. The guy is a crook. You've ALWAYS been a massive hypocrite over this issue and it is hilarious. You can't complain to be some moral arbiter of football and then try and justify hiring dodgy blokes because its not technically "criminal". What City have done isn't criminal. Players breaking the law in their non-football connected life isn't very fucking relevant unless its something objectively morally awful i.e Greenwood.

I'd prefer football to be free of financial cheating. What I'm not gonna do is get on my high horse and preach to fans of other clubs about how we're "doing it the right way" and they're all cheating scum, and then in another post try and justify keeping on Paratici because he's not technically breaking the law.

*Also, going on about 'cheap gotchas' and then getting in the same tired 'joke' (as funny as always, airfixx) about half and half scarfs every single time is very amusing. I'm sure this time you'll get at least 2 funnies, which will be a record for you.
It's an Airfixx world

We're all just living in it

Fucking absolutely pissing my sides that Airfixx Airfixx has liked this comment. The bloke who can't shut the fuck up going on about morality when the argument suits but is in favour of paper-thin arguments towards keeping a fraud working at the club just because he likes the players he signs.

Paratici shouldn't be anywhere near us, he's proven corrupt in the sphere of FOOTBALL. I.e not a bit of tax evasion in his personal life, but being a dodgy fraud who actually endangers the clubs he's at. He's not that fucking good where we can even close to justify that.
Charges made by football authorities do not always stand up when actual evidence is required in a criminal court of law , as stated I am not aware that Paratici has had a trial in a criminal court.

Charges made by football authorities do not always stand up when actual evidence is required in a criminal court of law , as stated I am not aware that Paratici has had a trial in a criminal court.

Yeah and Blatter and Platini are crooks. Just crooks who got away with it.

Paratici is a crook. It might not swing in a court of law, but we all know he's dodgy.

Back
Top Bottom