Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not exactly famous, but a couple on Love Island Australia have declared themselves as Spurs supporters, with both of them saying that if they had been gooners, it would have been a deal breaker :)

I've mentioned Billy Monger in a couple of other threads.
He is a young racing driver, involved in a terrible crash at the age of 16, had both legs amputated, but convinced the racing authorities that drivers with disabilities should be allowed to compete. The BBC made a documentary about his story and I would urge everybody to watch it. He has also completed a 140 mile challenge for Red Nose Day and has already raised over £2.3 million.
I totally love this boy, what an inspiration he is - not an ounce of bitterness, self-pity or anger at his situation. He's a real-life superhero. If people can receive honours for rowing a boat, riding a bike or running around a track, then Billy should be knighted now.

#When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse
And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something, you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?#

Obviously Spurs fans when you think bout it

Always thought he was a decent bloke, even when he was raining down bouncers at the English batsmen!

One of the best nicknames too 'Whispering Death', now that's a nickname you want if you're a fast bowler.

Absolutely
Always thought he was a decent bloke, even when he was raining down bouncers at the English batsmen!

One of the best nicknames too 'Whispering Death', now that's a nickname you want if you're a fast bowler.
Absolutely; his bowling action was like poetry in motion, not a wasted ounce of energy, fantastic rhythm. I imagine he'd have been a great golfer too.

Not celebs at all, but I caught a program on telly the other day, something like "catching up with people you've lost touch with". 2 completely different stories featured, one guy from The Atlantic Conveyor (Falklands), the other I think trying to catch up with an inspirational teacher. Both guys wore Spurs badges.

Decent telly.

Back
Top Bottom