Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought he was a Cambridge United but follows Spurs because we're actually his Dad's team.

Ignore where it says to register to read. Just click "I'll do it later"

Ignore where it says to register to read. Just click "I'll do it later"
First article shows conclusively he's just a fake.

Fake? I don't think he claims to be a superfan. He always says that Cambridge are his team and Spurs are his "big team that wins things" that never wins things. His affection for Spurs comes from his dad so it absolutely makes sense that he'd choose watching it with him.
His fakery goes way beyond that.

Tom Holland being a yid is boiling much piss in other fanbases. Good lad. The meeting works much better with Sonny.

As you know if you’re a complete fuckwit or clueless ego driven twat (in their own kind) you support the Woolwich where’s Wally scarfers.

Tom Holland being a yid is boiling much piss in other fanbases. Good lad. The meeting works much better with Sonny.

As you know if you’re a complete fuckwit or clueless ego driven twat (in their own kind) you support the Woolwich where’s Wally scarfers.

From the Youtube-clip it seems Tom Holland is an actual supporter who watches games. Sometimes these celebrity fans don't really follow what happens with the team but Holland seems like a genuine fan.

Back
Top Bottom