Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thelonious said:
Leo The Lion is Spurs, Mitchell Bros were Liverpool from what I remember

Ahh yeah you're right, my bad, Tony was definitely Liverpool. Leo is probably who I was thinking about, I just remember them all meeting Ledley King etc. back in the MySpace days!

Warren Mitchell (ironic the spammers have his face plasterd over there cack)

Phill Collins
JK Rowling
Chris Evans
Poppa Smurf
Chuck Norris
List goes on

HyNdZee said:
Adele
Wiley
Skepta
Wretch 32
Lemar
The Mitchell Brothers (rap duo, not Eastenders!)

As good a time as any to mention that Lemar is Jon Obika's cousin. But you all probably knew that anyway.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Raitei, Skepta was on Soccer AM, he said he went from supporting the red cunts as a youth to supporting Spurs as an adult

Skepta is only recently a Spurs fan.

You're right about Wretch 32 being a gooner though, what a cunt... someone definitely told me he was Spurs with him being from Tottenham and all. I should've researched it more before I posted.

boneycrisp said:
I seem to remember Robbie Keane said that he has always been a Spurs supporter and it was his boyhood dream to play for Spurs

I believe Edgar Davids was the same

Haha yeh Keano also said the same when he joined Liverpool and Celtic too did he not?!

Marshy said:
boneycrisp said:
I seem to remember Robbie Keane said that he has always been a Spurs supporter and it was his boyhood dream to play for Spurs

I believe Edgar Davids was the same

Haha yeh Keano also said the same when he joined Liverpool and Celtic too did he not?!

THAT WAS THE JOKE.
:saha:

Matt Le Tissier is a big Spurs fan, we tried to buy him several times but his wife didn't want to move to London.

I'm sure I've read Chino Moreno, singer of Deftones, follows Spurs because his favourite b'ball team are the San Antonio Spurs. Tenuous, but he's the coolest motherfucker on the planet. Also Lee Barratt, drummer of punk band Gallows.

192783905.jpg

All round top boy Norman Jay

article-1160082-03C5A60B000005DC-454_468x510.jpg

Professional nutter Charles Bronson

patsy_kensit_070.jpg

MILF and some gobby Manc's ex Patsy Kensit

Also on the subject of famous Spurs supporters (well vaguely famous Spurs supporters), I sat in front of Bobby Davro and his missus/girlfriend/bit on the side during the '93 FA Cup Semi Final. As both teams came out on the pitch, Bobby Davro's missus/girlfriend/bit on the side turned to Bobby and asked 'Which one's Tottenham then?"

What a fucking waste of a ticket. (Although I wasn't thinking that by full time).

Back
Top Bottom