Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

xXZLo2B.jpg

Lando Norris, British Formula 1 driver

Jo Harten Englsih netball international.She is with a manc collegue on the BBC website with Lawro doing predictions
My mate Watto's wife was a netball coach quite high up in the scheme of things and she knew her when she was younger. Eric Dier messaged her good luck before the netball world cup.She was very chuffed

I shouldn't laugh but I did like this comment..

She’s best known for a tragic yet inspirational tale where it all ends by plunging off a cliff. She’ll feel right at home with Spurs.

Don't make fun.... he BLEEDS white and blue! (...and yellow... and THOMSON logo!)

I reckon he's more loyal to PACKAGE HOLIDAYS, than he is to Spurs!!
Not that I know a lot about cricket, but I believe that he didn't so well in the last test.... just a coincidence ?

Back
Top Bottom