Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I saw Jude Law and his two boys queuing up for a burger at the corner of the Paxton before the game yesterday, then saw him again at WHL station on the way home. For some reason, I would have thought a Hollywood star would have had a chauffeur driven limo and a slap up meal in one of the executive boxes - nice to know he hasn't let fame go to his head.

index.php

Yes she was a spurs fan as is her dad Mitch who I've bumped into at WHL many times of the years

Was sat 3 rows behind her brother at the League Cup Final in 2008... (I didn't know who he was, but it was pointed out to me!) so that was nice!

...and lest we forget; Bin Laden was a Gooner!

But I'll see your Richard Littlejohn (Yiddo) and raise you a Piers Morgan!!

let's face it, we've both got cunts that support our clubs!
Yeh but little john I can stand more than piers morgan, he's worse than bin laden and hitler, as long as jimmy savile didn't support us then le arse beat us hands down in the cunt supporting department.

Famous spurs fans:
Nelson Mandela
Bob Marley
Jesus
Isaac newton
Pele
King Arthur

Famous Woolwich fans
The devil
Jimmy savile
Hitler
Chairman Mao
Joseph Stalin
Piers morgan
Justin bieber

...no I think that's 'cos he actually was a Gooner... I'm assuming Jimmy Savile, Hitler and the rest were made up for comic effect!
(except Piers Morgunt!)
Not at all, when the rapture comes the devil will turn the earth into the Woolwich football pitch.

Back
Top Bottom