Fan Activism for charity thread. Tottenham Versus Brighton Nov 1st pay per view.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

will you pay the PPV charge

• yes

Votes: 19 17.3%
  • no (inc streamers)

Votes: 91 82.7%

• Total voters
To the nearest Ā£1k the totals raised by each club's drive so far are as follows:

Spurs - Ā£9k
Leeds - Ā£22k
Man Utd & Man City - Ā£25k
Burnley - Ā£24k
Newcastle - Ā£22k
Wolves - Ā£2k
West Ham - Ā£2k
Everton & Liverpool - Ā£8k
Southampton - Ā£1k
Sheffield United - Ā£2k
Fulham - Ā£2k

The follow clubs supporters are donating direct to their chosen charities so there is no running total of donation amount, but they do all have their own campaigns running:

Chelsea
Aston Villa
West Brom
Crystal Palace
Leicester City
Woolwich
Brighton

So as it stands at the moment over Ā£125k has been raised for charities plus however much has been donated directly. Most clubs are donating to their local food banks except Sheffield who are donating to a hospice charity, Leicester to The Vichai Srivadfhanaprabha Foundation and Fulham who are donating to CALM.

Last edited:
To the nearest Ā£1k the totals raised by each club's drive so far are as follows:

Spurs - Ā£77k
Leeds - Ā£22k
Burnley - Ā£24k
Newcastle - Ā£22k
Wolves - Ā£2k
West Ham - Ā£2k
Southampton - Ā£1k
Sheffield United - Ā£2k
Fulham - Ā£2k

The follow clubs supporters are donating direct to their chosen charities so there is no running total of donation amount, but they do all have their own campaigns running:

Chelsea
Aston Villa
West Brom
Crystal Palace
Leicester City
Woolwich
Brighton

So as it stands at the moment over Ā£185k has been raise for charities plus however much has been donated directly. Most clubs are donating to their local food banks except Sheffield who are donating to a hospice charity, Leicester to The Vichai Srivadfhanaprabha Foundation and Fulham who are donating to CALM.

Pretty pathetic showing from Liverpool fans.

One of the most widely supported clubs in the UK and they can only muster Ā£8k jointly with Everton.

YNWA is nothing but a song

Pretty pathetic showing from Liverpool fans.

One of the most widely supported clubs in the UK and they can only muster Ā£8k jointly with Everton.

YNWA is nothing but a song
Be carefull our Ā£77k is a long standing charity drive we have raised 8k roughly since monday when the cause was given imputus from the NUFC effort. still a sterling effort

Be carefull our Ā£77k is a long standing charity drive we have raised 8k roughly since monday when the cause was given imputus from the NUFC effort. still a sterling effort

I didn't know that actually so that makes the numbers slightly different. I'll update the post shortly.

Foodbanks are a seperate endevour.... They are for everyone, not just school kids.
Definitely, both need doing though, I was just wondering if there is something for schools in Tottenham and Haringey.
On Rashford's twitter timeline there are lots of local initiatives for schools off the back of his efforts but I didn't see one for Tottenham.

Iā€™ll be watching on a stream , probably on here in the VIP subform

I hope Mrs P makes those cakes again , heavenly

Would someone be so kind as to re-post the link rather than me digging through the past pages?

šŸ¤—

Spurs - Ā£9k
Leeds - Ā£22k
Burnley - Ā£24k
Newcastle - Ā£22k
Wolves - Ā£2k
West Ham - Ā£2k
Southampton - Ā£1k
Sheffield United - Ā£2k
Fulham - Ā£2k

Chelsea
Aston Villa
West Brom
Crystal Palace
Leicester City
Woolwich
Brighton

So as it stands at the moment over Ā£125k has been raised for charities plus however much has been donated directly. Most clubs are donating to their local food banks except Sheffield who are donating to a hospice charity, Leicester to The Vichai Srivadfhanaprabha Foundation and Fulham who are donating to CALM.

Those totals will change as each club's PPV games arrive?

Back
Top Bottom