Fantasy PL 21/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is the unwritten rule still no Woolwich players? I get it and want to respect it, so will not be joining in if that's case.

I'm playing to win though (and in any case feel just as dirty with Chelsea players, especially this year). If nothing else playing for bragging right with people who aren't Spurs fans and refuse to be at a disadvantage.

If it's still the rule, I can't be the only one playing the game this way. Anyone fancy a breakaway league for the true bastards among us?

Is the unwritten rule still no Woolwich players? I get it and want to respect it, so will not be joining in if that's case.

I'm playing to win though (and in any case feel just as dirty with Chelsea players, especially this year). If nothing else playing for bragging right with people who aren't Spurs fans and refuse to be at a disadvantage.

If it's still the rule, I can't be the only one playing the game this way. Anyone fancy a breakaway league for the true bastards among us?
In

Half the people in the league don't really stick to it so I wouldn't worry too much. I won't be putting any Woolwich in my team but I've always sort of followed that rule regardless

Think I'm going with this team barring late injuries
fpl2023.png

Half the people in the league don't really stick to it so I wouldn't worry too much. I won't be putting any Woolwich in my team but I've always sort of followed that rule regardless

Think I'm going with this team barring late injuries
fpl2023.png

Any Woolwich players in my team get instantly cursed anyway

Wanted to have a quick look to see how many were as brave, or quite possibly stupid, as me to not go with Haaland as captain :ange-hands-head: Given that it's an easy one to spot from the points total after last night.

And found that a few went without Haaland altogether. I commend you :adesalute: Whoever had no Haaland and three City defenders for a total of zero points, though :richclosed:

Few of the youth players in here too
Sayers, Kyerematen, Devine, Maguire, Robson, White, Craig, Keeley

+ex-spurs Cesay, Hayton, Mathurin

Few of the youth players in here too
Sayers, Kyerematen, Devine, Maguire, Robson, White, Craig, Keeley

+ex-spurs Cesay, Hayton, Mathurin

Cheers, I saw that, but figured players in and around the first team would be most interesting....until it became clear that they weren't really favoring Spurs players :sonhmm:

Just noted that Maddison's dad (I assume) also has Richarlison in his team. James must be mighty impressed by him :ange-arms2:

I didn’t even know there was an unwritten rule.

I’ve picked one Woolwich player. I don’t feel bad about it. I’m trying to field a team with the best talent/price balance I can manage. Only one of them (IMHO!) plays for Spurs.

The majority of teams in the top ten in the TFC league right now have at least one Woolwich player, most more than one.

I say, go for it :)

Last edited:
I'm in fucking pain here! After Ange's comments that Maddison trained normally yesterday. Any other player from any other team he would have been benched (or sold) no issues, but I do NOT want to bench him, only to see a hattrick.

Well, obviously I do want to see a Maddison hattrick, but you know what I mean.

I'm in fucking pain here! After Ange's comments that Maddison trained normally yesterday. Any other player from any other team he would have been benched (or sold) no issues, but I do NOT want to bench him, only to see a hattrick.

Well, obviously I do want to see a Maddison hattrick, but you know what I mean.

I’m keeping him in regardless, I don’t want to waste my transfers putting him out and in again.

If I have to take a hit, so be it 😂

I’m keeping him in regardless, I don’t want to waste my transfers putting him out and in again.

If I have to take a hit, so be it 😂

Me too. It's more the uncertainty of whether he's starting tomorrow. Would hate having him on the bench in FPL if he starts in real life.

Back
Top Bottom