Fantasy PL 21/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

woman-mad-face.gif
Put Chilwell in my team and the cunt doesn’t even select him, opting for the murderer instead, I even made him my captain…….

That's one of the reasons I'm not taking part this year; one of the fun parts of doing this forums league is the 'no Woolwich players' rule, but there's always a couple of people who ignore it. It's never as much fun if people are playing by different rules.

If you're getting beaten by anyone with Woolwich players in their team you need to wonder if Fantasy Football is your thing

Fuck fantasy football. I saw Liverpool were playing Bournemouth so I made Salah my captain and gave him the triple points boost. They win 9 fucking nil and he didn't even score. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wanted to have a quick look to see how many were as brave, or quite possibly stupid, as me to not go with Haaland as captain :ange-hands-head: Given that it's an easy one to spot from the points total after last night.

And found that a few went without Haaland altogether. I commend you :adesalute: Whoever had no Haaland and three City defenders for a total of zero points, though :richclosed:

Final XI after tweaking

Ward
Cancelo
James
TAA
Robertson

Saka
Martinelli
Bailey
Salah (C)

Kane
Jesus

Gone heavy on hoping defenders net me a lot of points + also taken a big risk with Ward as hoping Leicester don't sign a new goalkeeper. Bailey's a bit of a punt but has had an excellent pre season and is only 5m. If Saka wasn't on penalties I'd get Mount or Kulusevski in, but that edges him a bit ahead.
tumblr_o7dlkj2av91rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom