Favourite ever North London Derby?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Picking games I was at …. One from each decade.

80s. Gazza scoring with one boot left behind him. Was right near the front of the Paxton in those days. We lost - but just sticks in the mind going mental a couple of feet from him when he scored.
90s. Wembley of course. What a day.
00s. LC Semi Final the lane.
10s. Bale and Lennon scoring within minutes of each other. Absolute mayhem.

Picking games I was at …. One from each decade.

80s. Gazza scoring with one boot left behind him. Was right near the front of the Paxton in those days. We lost - but just sticks in the mind going mental a couple of feet from him when he scored.
90s. Wembley of course. What a day.
00s. LC Semi Final the lane.
10s. Bale and Lennon scoring within minutes of each other. Absolute mayhem.
Good shouts all, was at all of those.

For sheer noise the 5-1 LC semi beat last night (or it did where I was sat East Upper mid way. Ears were ringing for days afterwards and voice like a gravel pit).

The one I regret most not being at, the 4-4 because I defo would have stayed to the end. As I did when we got battered 4-1 at WHL and still singing. Would always prefer to be miserable and make a racket to being miserable and being shtum.

Back
Top Bottom