Federico Fazio

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's the new (uninjured) Sandro[/QU

Ferocious Freddy
images

Don't see how this guy is going to improve us at all.
He looked fantastic in the Europa League final and the Spanish Supercopa. He's younger than Daws. He's got some height in him being 6'5". He was named Sevilla's captain, so he has some leadership ability. Does he have more talent than Musaccio, probably not. Will he fit into Poch's system, who knows. But for 8 million, it's a no brainer. We'll recoup most of that when we offload Daws.

I'm good with the Fazio signing as long as we get another CB too. Gotta think Vlad and Dawson are on their way out. After last season I hope we learned our lesson about leaving ourselves short at the back.

I've said the same about Musacchio but if anyone is in a position to judge how good an Argentinian centre back playing in La Liga is, it's Poch. He played well in the Europe League final against an Benfica side that tore us a new one at times, and he seemed solid against Madrid in the super cup. Would of been ideal against West Ham as well, like a fucking ent.

I'm calling him the Fonz, end of.

Seems a very lukewarm signing. No one is excited about him, but no one seems to be planning on torching Levy's house either. Strange to know how to feel about this.

The problem of La Liga defenders coming to the Premier League is that they are not physical enough, but we'll have no problems of that with this boy, 6"5 and built like a fucking tank.
Think he will be a good upgrade in defence, but he won't affect the starting XI that much. But I'd say him and Vertonghen would be a good partnership.

Back
Top Bottom