Federico Fazio

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's the maddest thing I've heard all night. And that cunt gibbs has been throwing up all over the place. Why, in all seriousness would you want to do that? He's useless in his preferred position. You just can't throw players at random positions. Ballsy call though, but mad. Do you want us to lose?

Do you mean Fazio serving Dier's suspension? Because that would be awesome if we could do that!

In all seriousness, Fazio is so incredibly sloppy with the ball, I would be terrified seeing him in the midfield.

That's very true, but he's quite good at intercepting and Liverpool are very good this season at set pieces and Fazio in the air is a beast.

Note, I'm somewhat playing devil's advocate here. I don't think he's at all the best option.

It's the maddest thing I've heard all night. And that cunt gibbs has been throwing up all over the place. Why, in all seriousness would you want to do that? He's useless in his preferred position. You just can't throw players at random positions. Ballsy call though, but mad. Do you want us to lose?

Refer to my last post. Devil's advocate. Trying to get a discussion going that is a little out of left field that doesn't involve Gibbs' insanity. Note that in the match thread I said I wanted Dembele to play DM.

Refer to my last post. Devil's advocate. Trying to get a discussion going that is a little out of left field that doesn't involve Gibbs' insanity. Note that in the match thread I said I wanted Dembele to play DM.
Not having a go mate. Dealing with him is torture. If you were playing devil's advocate, I apologise. It gets so hard to follow.

"Maddest thing I've heard all night"?

Behave yourself Joe!
:wall:

I wish I could resist getting involved!

The funny thing is some of the louder people in this thread were saying similar things to my suggestion to play Kane a year ago.

So using my name to deflect someone taking the piss has come full circle in the irony cosmos.

Perhaps I should buy wiki etc a cake? To memorialize the moment they decided to lol at me suggesting Kane is the answer?

i wish I was wrong. The sour grapes has broken some of them into full on obsession.

Please no more call outs.

We can all discuss how crazy I am to not rate Lennon, Soldado etc over tea and a big slice of humble pie while a sky writer writes TEAM OF BEASTS STARING YOU ALL IN THE FACE across the London sky.

Call outs are fun.

Oh wait, no, they are petty hurt feels encapsulated in a losers obsession. Fazio thread? Calling me out? Really? This obsession is sad as fuck. You mention me 10 times a day, then jump up and down that I'm ruining the forum when I answer?

Last edited:
Fazio really isn't as bad as people are making out either. He was rusty as fuck against the Gooners but he's a pretty good defender in the right backline.

Not top 4 but he's not terrible backup. The Beast did the same thing in practically his first game for us giving the ball away constantly.

Perhaps I should buy wiki etc a cake

I haven't brought you up in days, cunt.

Please no more call outs.

This obsession is sad as fuck

The funny thing is some of the louder people in this thread were saying similar things to my suggestion to play Kane a year ago.

The funny thing is this is your go-to in every thread and almost never has anything to do with what we're talking about. It was barely relevant even in the Kane thread.

This obsession is sad as fuck.

Back
Top Bottom