Fighting cock = chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

spooky

The Fighting Cock
From itunes:

Swearing for the sake of it (2 stars out of 5)

There's no doubt they all seem to have a worthwhile opinion buy why so much swearing??? I had to stop listening because of it. It's akin to hanging out on a street corner in a town centre on a Friday night with a group of chav's. Or are they just trying to be all big and clever???

Six question marks in there lads.

An apostrophe in chavs as well, I didn't realise people found swearing so offensive until I joined the podcast, amazing.

Well good to know that Barbara Whitehouse (One for the teenagers) listens, anyway my view the more Derek + Clive the podcast gets the funnier it is

Surely the Windy section makes up for any Chavish swearing anyway? It's like listening to David Cameron discuss children. What more do people want?

I should note, having a slight west country accent (note slight) I'm in no position to mock.

If someone has a problem with swearing, I say fuck 'em.

drwinston001 said:
Surely the Windy section makes up for any Chavish swearing anyway? It's like listening to David Cameron discuss children. What more do people want?

I should note, having a slight west country accent (note slight) I'm in no position to mock.

Team Tom

drwinston001 said:
no real names!!! I don't want to be touched up by some online person in the Bell & Hare when they hear someone say my name.

haha i remember you being touchy about this on ftl. Tickles me

:defoe2:

drwinston001 said:

I used to like you!

Cameron?!?! He's the fucking anti-christ!

I don't get it, it is big and clever to swear. Cunt.

I honestly don't think I could be friends with someone who didn't swear.

... It's akin to hanging out on a street corner in a town centre on a Friday night with a group of chav's. Or are they just trying to be all big and clever???

I think its more akin to chatting about the game in the pub with your mates, that's why I love the podcast so much. The apostrophe in chavs is priceless.

Me and the misses had a swear box for a bit for a bit of pocket money for our holiday. 50p a swear word and a quid for the cunt word. Was down a tenner the first couple nights and then nearly lost my mind when I tried so hard not to swear for a week. Surely after a certain age when you've learnt a decent vocabulary it's a well thought out choice to swear rather than a sign of ignorance? Fuck 'em.

Back
Top Bottom