Final league position 23/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Final league position?

• 3rd

• 4th

• 5th

• 6th

• 7th or below

Results are only viewable after voting.
I said before the start of the season I expect us to finish fifth and then English clubs not do well enough in Europe for fifth to qualify for the CL. Which would be the proper definition of the word Spursy. (Not the losing in the last minute like it is inaccurately used).

I am so convinced it will happen because it’s exactly the kind of thing that happens to us.
Almost certainly

Palace an absolute must win and then Villa - they will be playing away in Europe the Thursday before playing us on the Sunday I know only the conference but I expect them to go fairly strong - win our next 2 and 4th is still on but the performance yesterday (had the end of days under poch vibe to me) has left me with no confidence or even enthusiasm

I said before the start of the season I expect us to finish fifth and then English clubs not do well enough in Europe for fifth to qualify for the CL. Which would be the proper definition of the word Spursy. (Not the losing in the last minute like it is inaccurately used).

I am so convinced it will happen because it’s exactly the kind of thing that happens to us.
We just can't be trusted to, have our destiny in our own hands.
Utd will end up finishing above us, as will villa, we will end up in 6th.
So lucky we had, no Europe this season, and knocked out of both cups early, otherwise I don't think we would be near the top six.

United 3 points behind then. Caught up 5 points in 7 games.
They have Liverpool, woolwich, Newcastle home and City, Brighton, chelsea away still to play.

Game on……..

i think with 86 points at the end of the season should be enough
so nothing to worry
tumblr_m8bd6osPAr1r324lio1_400.gif

Probably 6th, but wouldn't be surprised to see us totally collapse and end up 8th or something ridiculous either.
Utd are just behind us now, so every excuse under the sun for, the club to blow it and in style as well.
We still have Chelsea, Newcastle, Woolwich, city and Liverpool to come, they will see how shit our defending is, so will all fancy their chances.

The current top 3 are competing for the title. Us, Villa and Utd are competing for 4th. 4th would be a good season but it'd be very disappointing to finish below these Villa and Utd teams, particularly Utd.

I can't see us finishing lower than 6th, I'm gonna guess that we will finish...5th.

Back
Top Bottom