Financial Results - Year End June 30, 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are you going to do it? would you like to see our club as a millionaire's toy? Isn't it better to stand or fall by our own efforts ... maybe you don't value honour over greed? only you can know that .....
A one off 250m investment (not continued pumping like Chelsea) is sustainable and would transform us - and see see our revenue grow and club value increase. It’s the perfect storm - if Lewis won’t lend then I would like to see us borrow

There is a balance between a billionaires toy and well run club. It’s not one or the other, somewhere down the middle is fine

A one off 250m investment (not continued pumping like Chelsea) is sustainable and would transform us - and see see our revenue grow and club value increase. It’s the perfect storm - if Lewis won’t lend then I would like to see us borrow

There is a balance between a billionaires toy and well run club. It’s not one or the other, somewhere down the middle is fine
Fair comment - I believe a naming rights deal is again on the table (just more gossip) - that would bring in the 250m, or indeed much more, that you mention.

There is no chance that ENIC (Joe or Daniel) put in 250m, simply not happening. As for more borrowing that would seem unlikely with the debt we have, however, it is certainly possible.

Back
Top Bottom