Football or THFC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What do you love more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm a football fan first and foremost, and my team is Tottenham. Down the years watching the likes of Zizou, Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos, Maldini, Messi etc has given me just as much pleasure as going to see Spurs home and away. I don't think there is a right or a wrong answer, as everyone is different. My interest in football started before I even supported Spurs - I was playing the game a few years before I even watched my first Spurs game or had my own Spurs shirt.

Plus, I'm on my way to becoming a professional football coach. Something that I believe you cannot do without a deep love for the game, as opposed to one club.

If I simply loved football I wouldn't fuck about going to WHL to sit surrounded by tourists, drink in terrible pubs that serve overpriced lager, I wouldn't bother waking up at 6am to go to some northern shit hole, I wouldn't care about football ticket prices as I'd shuffle off to another club permently.
Whether it's because of the people I've met or the memories I've had I'll love Tottenham Hotspur until my death.

If I simply loved football I wouldn't fuck about going to WHL to sit surrounded by tourists, drink in terrible pubs that serve overpriced lager, I wouldn't bother waking up at 6am to go to some northern shit hole, I wouldn't care about football ticket prices as I'd shuffle off to another club permently.
Whether it's because of the people I've met or the memories I've had I'll love Tottenham Hotspur until my death.
I must love Spurs if I hang around degenerates like you xoxoxox

If Spurs ceased to exist I'd lose almost all interest in football. I'd probably still watch the World Cup, but my days of cheering on that shower of cunts that 'represent' England are already long gone.

Spent the last 25 years mostly suffering as a Spurs fan. In that time the sport has become more and more pathetic. I'll support Spurs to the bitter end, but my love of football has already had its final nail in the coffin. Now it's just being slowly lowered into the grave.

Back
Top Bottom