Football programmes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know, odd right? And, I continued to 'know' this, right up until I read your comment above! :eek:

Great video - really enjoyed watching that again! Craig really got hold of that shot, didn't he? Must have stung like a bastard - strange to see both keepers without gloves. And, seeing Chivers' long throw-ins again made me wonder what the record is. Turns out to be ~51m, though it was a staged world record attempt rather than in-game.

I also think Megan Campbell deserves an honourable mention.

I used to take some of my throw-ins like that as a kid, until the day my hand slipped off a wet ball and I was made to look an absolute tit.

Don't think it's a bad idea to get rid of a law stating that the club has to produce them. I'm sure the clubs will figure out if there is a market for them or not and act accordingly.

They are like a football version of the argos catalogue , full of ads mostly for overpriced tat in the club shop

Was‘nt going to bother with them this season but my sub over ran from last season so reeled in again but in saying that our home programmes this season are far better more compact less advertising and more football content.....:thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom