Forum problem

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi Admin Admin - Thanks for ensuring all links to TikTok just appear as blank pages. You can't be too careful...

DKBXwVS.png

I assume it means press and hold on any website link in order to bring up the context menu. It doesn't read like it matters what link you click on, it's what you do after that is important. I don't have an iPhone so it could all be rubbish. Here is a link to test on The Fighting Cock - Tottenham Hotspur (Spurs) Forum.

Thanks!

I don’t know what I did but embedded Twitter links are now opening in Twitter app again. But I’ll refer back to this next time and see if it works.

Anyone else noticed the "alert" system going a bit wonky?

It used to count down how many unread alerts you had with a number next to the bell icon. Now you get an initial number indication when you log on, then as soon as you click alerts and drop down the list of alerts, that number completely disappears and you get no countdown number as you work through the alerts?

It used to count down how many unread alerts you had with a number next to the bell icon. Now you get an initial number indication when you log on, then as soon as you click alerts and drop down the list of alerts, that number completely disappears and you get no countdown number as you work through the alerts?
There was an update to the forum software yesterday and it seems this behavior is 'opt-in' now.

'Alerts pop-up skips mark read'

Mine had always done that, except for if there wasa notification from The Fighting Cock.

Forum still fucking up on iPhone. Almost always loads half the page and needs closed and reopened before it’ll work.

Also, I can’t see the match thread today. Have neither the thread or starter on ignore.

What's with the forum always breaking when we lose now?

is it purely just an influx of Woolwich and various other fans coming in all at once for a laugh
Pretty much this. We had a huge spike in traffic at the end of the match and the server couldn't handle it.

Back
Top Bottom