Forum problem

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have found it now, but not showing up for me in the normal way Admin Admin . I found it by going on to a few posters profiles and looking at their recent activity. That’s happened a couple of times recently. Any ideas as to why? Don’t have the thread starter on ignore.

You might want to check that list again.
Fair point. Saw the first post from someone who wasn’t on ignore and assumed that was the starter. So that’s sorted the reason. Cheers!

I’ve seen threads changed before to started by you because someone with a number of ignores has started a thread. Any chance of that happening with all match threads?

I said I'd change the starters of any "big" threads from anyone on the most ignored list. I could probably do with checking that list is up to date though.
Cheers bud. I would suggest that Match threads are pretty “big”. And I assume I’m not the only one finding this problem? And I can’t see the next match thread either, but don’t know if it’s been done or not. Comes down to pure guesswork.

Cheers bud. I would suggest that Match threads are pretty “big”. And I assume I’m not the only one finding this problem? And I can’t see the next match thread either, but don’t know if it’s been done or not. Comes down to pure guesswork.
I agree they're big, that's why I said I'd change the starter from anyone on that most ignored list. I'm not changing every match thread though. That involves me having to do shit.

I agree they're big, that's why I said I'd change the starter from anyone on that most ignored list. I'm not changing every match thread though. That involves me having to do shit.
That’s ok. Your ball, your game. I’ll just not see those threads. Not the end of the world mate.

That’s ok. Your ball, your game. I’ll just not see those threads. Not the end of the world mate.
You'll only not see them from people you have on ignore. I can't really do much about it. I can't change every thread. All the individual player threads are "big", the transfer threads, Levy etc.

Back
Top Bottom