Fulham VS Tottenham Hotspur. Carabao Cup. Tuesday 29th August 2023. Craven Cottage 19:45pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Believe what you want. You know nothing of me or how Spurs fits into my life.

What you know and clearly worship is The Almighty Pound, shinny Stadium and Daily Fad. You'll always remain a Fans and never know what it is to be a supporter.

PS: The reason I post quotes, is to enlighten you. I'm hoping someday that factual evidence will enter that Nut of yours and actually get it to startup.

Bin voted.

You know nothing of me or how spurs fits into my life.

I’ll always be a better SUPPORTER than you. Deal with it.

End of conversation

Why does this thread still exist? I'm trying to erase that game from my memory and it keeps popping up like a bad smell.

I know - I'll use technology and put it on ignore.

"Not all plain sailing, bound to be some hiccups along the way. Not all plain sailing, bound to be some hiccups along the way. Not all plain sailing, bound to be some hiccups along the way."

Along the way there's a hiccup, as expected.

"We're a fucking disgrace. Sell everyone. False dawn etc. etc. etc."

:lamelaaghh: :lamelaaghh::lamelaaghh:
Id hope there is some plain sailing alone the way of this extremely long hiccup.

Ain't gonna cool Jack Shit. As I had said, I am not a Fan, I am a supporter. If you are happy with 20 years of crap, be happy. I, on the other hand will raise my voice to what I believe is complete mismanagement of "My Football Club". I see Spurs as an extension of my Life and other supporters as Brothers In Arms.

I have invested too much in the last 35 years of my life to just say Thanx and be Greatfull that someone takes, what I and every other supporter have devoted ourselves to, in order to just increase his property and business portfolio.

I don't begrudge Levy and ENIC for making a more than 50 times return on investment. I infact say, "Well Done for You". But I draw the line when Football come second to NFL and F1 GoCart aspirations.

If you feel voicing about this crap is OTT, skip my posts and keep yourself happy. I will not be silent.
jesus, you are some kind of a dick - get over yourself you pretentious helmet

jesus, you are some kind of a dick - get over yourself you pretentious helmet
Why do you feel the need or urge to curse at someone so much?

Manners Maketh the Man.

You aloud to believe Ange is in charge of transfers if you wish to do so. Its your choice.

For me, if it was so, we'd not be sitting a few hours before the window closes (as has been done for the past 20 years), 3 games into the season, trying to sign a Striker replacing Kane (Ange can say what he wants, to improve we need Kane standard in that department).

Do you see any difference to this window and the 40 others gone by? We get linked with every player in every league and end up buying some Youngster who has to take on the role of a seasoned Pro.

And Chill out with the cursing. Its not necessary. Don't embarrass Yourself and your family in that way. Im sure you can be better than that.

Why do you feel the need or urge to curse at someone so much?

Manners Maketh the Man.

You aloud to believe Ange is in charge of transfers if you wish to do so. Its your choice.

For me, if it was so, we'd not be sitting a few hours before the window closes (as has been done for the past 20 years), 3 games into the season, trying to sign a Striker replacing Kane (Ange can say what he wants, to improve we need Kane standard in that department).

Do you see any difference to this window and the 40 others gone by? We get linked with every player in every league and end up buying some Youngster who has to take on the role of a seasoned Pro.

And Chill out with the cursing. Its not necessary. Don't embarrass Yourself and your family in that way. Im sure you can be better than that.
Who the fuck are you telling me not to be an embarrassment?
You keep posting cringe worthy bollocks and preaching to people on here about you being a proper supporter, and you have a massively irritating habit of putting words into people's mouths and then lecturing them as to why they are wrong.
You are a flesh crawlingly dreadful poster, with your head so far up your own arse you can see the back of your own teeth. You are quite the most spectacular prick that's posted on here in years and are so utterly full of shit, you make gibbsy look like a knowledgeable poster.

Stick your advice up your rusty bullet hole you contemptible half wit.

Last edited:
Who the fuck are you telling me not to be an embarrassment?
You keep posting cringe worthy bollocks and preaching to people on here about you being a proper supporter, and you have a massively irritating habit of putting words into people's moths and then lecturing them as to why they are wrong.
You are a flesh crawlingly dreadful poster, with your head so far up your own arse you can see the back of your own teeth. You are quite the most spectacular prick that's posted on here in years and are so utterly full of shit, you make gibbsy look like a knowledgeable poster.

Stick your advice up your rusty bullet hole you contemptible half wit.
Relax. You gonna bust a vein or something. You need to daily it down to a gentle panic.

Some Anger Management and Yoga might help you possibly live to see us finish 8th this season. Levys loosing more and more supporters by the day. He can't afford you kicking the bucket.

One Spurs Supporter to a Spurs Fan, I'm genuinely concerned about you mental and physical health. Stress is a killer. Cursing and getting so Angry will raise your blood pressure. You need to calm down.

Spectacular prick is a fucking brilliant insult, I’m gonna try to move it into my daily road rage repertoire
I once had a road rage argument with a posh bloke. I was on foot at the time.
Never mind the details. He done me like a kipper.
The more I swore and insulted him the calmer he was.
I almost felt like shaking his hand at the end of the exchange.

I once had a road rage argument with a posh bloke. I was on foot at the time.
Never mind the details. He done me like a kipper.
The more I swore and insulted him the calmer he was.
I almost felt like shaking his hand at the end of the exchange.
I get what ya mean, I mostly deal with farmers and tourists nowadays though - it’s more of a battle of who has the better vocabulary than intimidation tactics

Relax. You gonna bust a vein or something. You need to daily it down to a gentle panic.

Some Anger Management and Yoga might help you possibly live to see us finish 8th this season. Levys loosing more and more supporters by the day. He can't afford you kicking the bucket.

One Spurs Supporter to a Spurs Fan, I'm genuinely concerned about you mental and physical health. Stress is a killer. Cursing and getting so Angry will raise your blood pressure. You need to calm down.
Don't flatter yourself you cerebral dwarf, you don't make me angry, just immensely sad that you lowered the average IQ of all Spurs fans by about 10.
All you represent to me is the the ability that some people have to not only scrape the bottom of the barrel, but to go through and undermine the ground the barrel stood on, until it vanishes.
Find one post I made, where I eulogised Levy (as the chairman of THFC)

And then, when you cant, take that dull witted straw man argument of yours, and wedge it where the sun doesn't shine.

Hampton

Don't flatter yourself you cerebral dwarf, you don't make me angry, just immensely sad that you lowered the average IQ of all Spurs fans by about 10.
All you represent to me is the the ability that some people have to not only scrape the bottom of the barrel, but to go through and undermine the ground the barrel stood on, until it vanishes.
Find one post I made, where I eulogised Levy (as the chairman of THFC)

And then, when you cant, take that dull witted straw man argument of yours, and wedge it where the sun doesn't shine.

Hampton
Oh No. :conteshock: I was worried you were Gonna give me -20 on the average Spurs IQ thing. Thanx for being so Generous. I am Truly Grateful. I see you haven't cursed Me in this post. It feels to me as though we becoming Good Friends.

And Thanx for getting me out of "The Barrel", it was becoming Dark and Musty inside. I've been waiting for someone of your intellect and wisdom to free me.

I'll speak to Daniel and put in a Good word for You. You deserve Browny points for you commitment to the Cause.

:bentancurpoint:

Oh No. :conteshock: I was worried you were Gonna give me -20 on the average Spurs IQ thing. Thanx for being so Generous. I am Truly Grateful. I see you haven't cursed Me in this post. It feels to me as though we becoming Good Friends.

And Thanx for getting me out of "The Barrel", it was becoming Dark and Musty inside. I've been waiting for someone of your intellect and wisdom to free me.

I'll speak to Daniel and put in a Good word for You. You deserve Browny points for you commitment to the Cause.

:bentancurpoint:
You're a c***
Just fuck off and spoil someone else's message board

(Sorry Mrs P)

Back
Top Bottom