Galactico Hotspur FC vs Woy's Sarf London Pigeons

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jammy 3 pts but we can all take that. Gazza did well on his Spurs debut. Sonny should have at least had another assist (square it to Jan), a cracking winner though. He truly is a proven match-winner. Hope Kane and Winks are OK.

Gazzaniga was epic today, horrific start with the flying clotheline kick combo but after that he was solid as fuck and really kept us in the match 3 times at least.
Son is just a beautiful man.
What a fantastic goal from him, ridiculous moment of calm to steer that in.

I think we forget sometimes how hard the PL can be, and we are coming off playing at Wembley midweek, a notorious energy sapping pitch, so all in all while we rode our luck we showed good heart to fight and kill the game off with the 3 points.

MASSIVE WIN

:tobyarm:

Going through one of the toughest spell of matches I can remember, they looked knackered and injuries piling up.
The fact we are still getting results shows how squad depth has improved (though still a bit light in certain areas).

Winning by any means today is the final sign-off on a very successful week. The kick off time was always going to be a factor on the quality of the game, in addition to our exhaustion (both physical and mental) and injuries from Wednesday. A fantastic and very satisfying result. We โ€˜ave metal innit.

Jan was outstanding.

I think Son showed exactly what we all know. Give him time to think and he fluffs his lines every time. Give him a split second snapshot and his finishing is arguably better than Kane.

Got two weeks off now, love to give as many players rest as possible. All the below injuries are potential first or first XI players.

Lamela
Waynama
Lloris
Alderwierald
Dele Alli

I think the answer is, Just the once.
That one time I thought he might just replace Bale when he left ... then he tried it again ... and again .... and again .... and again ... and I wanted him to just pass the ball instead.

Haha... Had that very rant at Glenda during the game.... I haven't kept up with it but his career goals tally must be utterly dreadful.

Is that the way he play or a one of like how Son tackled Cabaye?

He seemed very keen On getting involved in the game , rushing players etc. That said his finishing was poor but I think the has the agility & desire to be a Poch baby

Back
Top Bottom