Galactico Hotspur FC vs Woy's Sarf London Pigeons

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agree. Really don’t see how he fits into our pressing system
I dont think we only play the pressing system anymore, we frequently play on the break. It's what we did against the dippers.

Where Zaha may make a difference, anyway, is games like today, where we don't seem to have anyone that produces the X factor moment when he has 9 players plus the keeper on the edge pf the 18 yard box

Poor performance all round really but after Wednesday maybe expected

Result all important but thought Gazza did well, Danny got a game under his belt and Sissoko put in a shift

Now plenty of injuries please for the rest of the day!!!

:nawty:

Aurier played shit but managed the most tackles and interceptions of anyone on the pitch.
Also created the most chances of anyone on our team.

Kane had a 100% pass accuracy

I was seriously just about to hit the post button on my opening melt when Sonny hit the back of the net. Thank fuck..
Was always gonna be flat today with the pathetic kick off time and following on from Wednesday night.
With the other fixtures this weekend the performance weren't important, but the 3 points was vital.
We got them. Well done lads.

Always a game we could have faltered in post Madrid, will take scratchy 1-0. Our Wembley record starting to look very positive now.
Classic Spurs would have seen us drop points, a la losing to Blackpool immediately after beating AC Milan.

I think it's significant that we, as a fanbase, aren't really bitching about Wembley anymore as a negative factor before home matches.That mentality seems to permeate through to the players, too. Still a ballache to get to, mind.

As for Palace, I think they were always going to look pretty good against us (especially with our injuries) because their tactics are well suited to how we play. Against a more defensive side, they'll be fucked - but against us actually pressing them high and coming to play, they're able to counter attack with pace and a lot of space.
Probably shows considering their only league win was against Chelsea.

I was seriously just about to hit the post button on my opening melt when Sonny hit the back of the net. Thank fuck..
Was always gonna be flat today with the pathetic kick off time and following on from Wednesday night.
With the other fixtures this weekend the performance weren't important, but the 3 points was vital.
We got them. Well done lads.

We all want to know what your opening Melt was

:wansum:

bond-scaramanga27.jpg

Man of the match for me. Shone bright amongst the galaxy of stars. Well done my son.

Back
Top Bottom