Gareth Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

“Gareth still loves Spurs," his agent Jonathan Barnett told BBC Sport "We are talking [Spurs, Real and Bale's camp]. It's where he wants to be."

Eh-nWAsXYAIIIOr

In the absence of better options, bring it on. I’d still rather we were a club who signed young talent, including managers. Felt we were building an identity. Now it’s a PL All Stars rust buckets XI.

In the absence of better options, bring it on. I’d still rather we were a club who signed young talent, including managers. Felt we were building an identity. Now it’s a PL All Stars rust buckets XI.
We were building an identity. Losers.

It's players like Gareth Bale we've been crying out for.

Teams are always tempted by these kind of deals ie big players who have seen better days, they're easier to get done then buying young talent or established players in their prime you just hope the combo on management and deal makers are able to resist.

Back
Top Bottom