Gareth Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just relax and let it flow:
Today one of our favorite sons has returned home to a genuine welcome from all Yids.
We know he is going to need some time to get to full fitness but eventually the cream rises to the top. And he will be motivated to give it his best, in a club which values him and the fans who love him.
Its a no brainer!
I am relaxed, as I've said numerous times now I'm ambivulant towards him, so couldn't be more relaxed if I tried. The people getting worked up are busy simultaniously slapping my face whilst wanking over his arrival. Just get on with reaching your orgasms and stop using me as some kind of delaying tactic.

Anyone checked on John Thomas John Thomas today?

Bet he be must be sat in front of his tv like......

:kanehand:

PalatableBruisedBactrian-small.gif

I am relaxed, as I've said numerous times now I'm ambivulant towards him, so couldn't be more relaxed if I tried. The people getting worked up are busy simultaniously slapping my face whilst wanking over his arrival. Just get on with reaching your orgasms and stop using me as some kind of delaying tactic.

How can you be, I am not going to rage at you but seriously how could you not care about him. Yeah I was quite pissed off when he upped sticks, but lets face it back then when Real came for you you went, even United at their pomp.

So yeah I can see a bit of history there, but fuck me most Spurs fans have been talking about this for seasons.

Back
Top Bottom