Gareth Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm praying for him to come good. And not just in a putting up good analytics, subtly influencing the game, putting in the odd assist way.

I had a fairly animated row with a Gooner that I've had the misfortune of being best mates with for 20+ years. He, like a lot of rival fans is equally desperate to write him off. All the usual cliched regurgitated opinion bullshit - his game relied on pace, his attitude at Madrid was bad, he hasn't played for two years, he's crocked, why would he go to spurs if he wasn't finished.

I got carried away and expected 40 yard volleys in his first few minutes. I have seen glimpses of a player that has that elite level ability on the ball. That jinked run into the box that didnt quite come off against the spammers. But i've also seen a player that seems scared to run full pelt for fear of leaving his legs behind him.

So, patience my friends, patience. For when the climax comes i will send this picture to my mate every half hour for the rest of the season.

120866293_10164194282790082_4066425656572694985_o.png

Exactly why he's here.Will get better the fitter he gets. He's still hungry and he's here to win and he can produce those clinical moments when you need him.

After seeing all the games of the Spurs I am thinking that Mou should play 4-4-2 with Kane and Bale upfront without needing to defend so much and without leaving Gareth far from the goal on the right wing.

With Bale and Kane you have the best attack in the world at the moment and you must take this advantage at its most. Son is very good too but far from those two, who must be fresh to shoot all the time.

With a 4-4-2 they can be relieved from defensive work and closer to the goal. In Madrid, Gareth also was wasted defending in the right wing. He's too old for that but still is a beast scoring, his left foot is a hammer and his head a gun.

You need 4 midfielders with hard work to pass the balls to those two giants. Not even PSG or Barcelona have such two amazing players playing together. I don't know why Mou doesn't see this situation. Stonger defensive work in the midfield and lees defensive work for the super world class K & B.

Back
Top Bottom