Gareth Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Doesn’t sound like Mourinho that said “Reg” but I definitely heard someone say it.
That should mean Jose is talking to Bale as he won't be having a chat with Reggie who is doing on pitch training (sounds like someone is calling his name for the ball or something related)

We went from tweets about how the players and staff are so shocked with how amazing Bale is in training to now trying to decipher if he's being berated or not in training.

Interesting pick up.

Says a lot about Jose that he effectively threatens players. Will work for some. Others will just think he’s an utter cunt. Dele is likely the latter.

Needs to get more prem time. Even if his fitness isn't as it used to be he is still a world class threat from dead ball situations and is excellent in the box with both feet and head. Especially if we are playing on the counter/break we could use someone to punish teams for fouling outside their box.

Is what Jose said supposed to be considered a threat?

To me it sounds like an honest question.
Sure, of course. Context and everything.

Maybe it was just laughs between mates. Considering Bale has won everything too, maybe he should have asked Jose if he plans on winning anything with us or wants to be sending his CV to Everton next year.

Or West Ham.

Sure, of course. Context and everything.

Maybe it was just laughs between mates. Considering Bale has won everything too, maybe he should have asked Jose if he plans on winning anything with us or wants to be sending his CV to Everton next year.

Or West Ham.
Being fair to both, we are in a final with Jose already, Bale has been absolute drain on wages and nothing else.

With the amount of free kicks and corners we have, how can you not want more Bale for 20-30m a game? I really hope we don't see Sissoko at RAM again unless in a dire injury crisis.

Can't even get a game against Sheffield United.
After seeing him in 4-5 cameos and a couple of starts in the Europa, is it time to send him back?
The legs have gone, the desire doesn't seem to be there.

What a damp squib his signing has turned into, I was realistic entering into it that we wouldn't be getting the player we sold to Madrid, but I wasn't expecting him to be this far gone.
I thought he would offer us something.

Back
Top Bottom