Gary 'the ears' Lineker is a prick - discuss

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Gary Lineker a massive fartfaced prick

• Yes

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Super Yes

Votes: 18 15.7%
  • Bigger yes than his ears

Votes: 55 47.8%
  • No, I love the gooners

Votes: 12 10.4%

• Total voters
In my opinion it’s pretty simple , Lineker is a bit of a smug Twat sometimes. However in a contest with Braverman on who is the most vile Lineker is not even a 1 on a scale where she is a 10

Last edited:
While I've no love for any political party, what does this fucker living in his ivory tower know about anything?

These rich fuckers who think they can pontificate because they have fuckwits following them in social media make me sick.
He tweets people chose to read it, same as anyone. He can pontificate, same as anyone.

While I've no love for any political party, what does this fucker living in his ivory tower know about anything?

These rich fuckers who think they can pontificate because they have fuckwits following them in social media make me sick.
So you have to be poor to have any idea about politics?

Have a lie down mate

And?

If politicians aren't going to look out for the underprivileged, then why can't others, regardless of wealth?

Ok but do you really think that Lineker is concerned about the under privileged, whoever they are, or is he just virtue signaling?

In any case regardless of his tweets for his smug, itk, banter with other pundits I think he is a cunt

I know other pundits do it but he is by far the worst imv

Others just like being patronised but hey ho

Ok but do you really think that Lineker is concerned about the under privileged, whoever they are, or is he just virtue signaling?

In any case regardless of his tweets for his smug, itk, banter with other pundits I think he is a cunt

I know other pundits do it but he is by far the worst imv

Others just like being patronised but hey ho
He's really got under your skin. Just because he showed some compassion.

Offering opinions and calling people Nazis is not the same thing. Lineker has expressed his political opinions plenty of times in the past without it blowing up.

Working for the BBC shouldn't preclude one from expressing political views alltogether, though obviously there needs to be strong oversight. People like Lineker, Andrew Neil, Fiona Bruce etc. should have been hauled in front of an ethics committe and had the book thrown at them.

And?

If politicians aren't going to look out for the underprivileged, then why can't others, regardless of wealth?
Because what do they do? Bump their gums about migrants and benefits and who is most affected by the cost? Low paid taxpayers.

Who thinks about them.

There's people on benefits earning nearly 70k per year, paid for by who?

Because what do they do? Bump their gums about migrants and benefits and who is most affected by the cost? Low paid taxpayers.

Who thinks about them.

There's people on benefits earning nearly 70k per year, paid for by who?
I thought benefits was capped at 20k a year for a couple with a 3 k extra for London weighting. That being said I am not an expert so if you can show me a reliable source that backs up the 70k a year claim I'd be gratefull

Back
Top Bottom