Gary 'the ears' Lineker is a prick - discuss

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Gary Lineker a massive fartfaced prick

• Yes

Votes: 31 26.7%
  • Super Yes

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • Bigger yes than his ears

Votes: 55 47.4%
  • No, I love the gooners

Votes: 12 10.3%

• Total voters
Most of Europe has mandatory ID cards, you are questioning Lineker for him likening language to Nazi's and doing similar. No issue being against ID cards, it's my natural position, but it no way makes you a nazi
Agree, its just imo ID cards are more nazi like than what Lineker is compalining about.

Last edited:
Bazali Bazali I thought you'd be with Lineker on this. Considering your views on blood sports

paddyspurs paddyspurs

Have I said that I wasn’t with Lineker on this particular point?

I still think that he’s a smarmy patronising smug condescending jug eared cunt though!!

Does that explain things to you now?

Surprised that you’re bothered what I think but as you’ve asked I am totally against blood sports but can see the argument that trophy hunters can contribute to the survival of the species of animals that they hunt even though I don’t agree with it as anyone who kills an animal for ‘sport’ is a cunt!!

Strange world we live in!

paddyspurs paddyspurs

Have I said that I wasn’t with Lineker on this particular point?

I still think that he’s a smarmy patronising smug condescending jug eared cunt though!!

Does that explain things to you now?

Surprised that you’re bothered what I think but as you’ve asked I am totally against blood sports but can see the argument that trophy hunters can contribute to the survival of the species of animals that they hunt even though I don’t agree with it as anyone who kills an animal for ‘sport’ is a cunt!!

Strange world we live in!
*Lineker has many views, some of which I might agree with* So weird that you have to explain this to an adult.

The problem with this guy, and many others is that they think they have the solution for everything, and it always the most obvious, direct and immediate harm reduction without considering possible unintended consequences or even whether their idea is at all possible.

I have read about big game hunting, whether it be Mobiot, or actual hunters. I haven't made my mind up but it's clearly not a black and white issue. It seems that hunting non-threatened species does provide a serious source of income in some parts of the world where the only other alternative income is poaching and destroying habitats for agriculture.

Just like the the immigration issue, this cunt is on a moral crusade without ever stopping long to think. His primary goal in life from a pre-pubescent boy to his late 30s has been kick a ball really good, a bit of humility might be a good idea.

The problem with this guy, and many others is that they think they have the solution for everything, and it always the most obvious, direct and immediate harm reduction without considering possible unintended consequences or even whether their idea is at all possible.

I have read about big game hunting, whether it be Mobiot, or actual hunters. I haven't made my mind up but it's clearly not a black and white issue. It seems that hunting non-threatened species does provide a serious source of income in some parts of the world where the only other alternative income is poaching and destroying habitats for agriculture.

Just like the the immigration issue, this cunt is on a moral crusade without ever stopping long to think. His primary goal in life from a pre-pubescent boy to his late 30s has been kick a ball really good, a bit of humility might be a good idea.
I doubt if Lineker will ever have to worry about feeding his family by earning money within the hunting industry. Horses for courses.

Brexit was always going to bring more immigration as it leveled up the ground for more economic migrants from outside of Europe. Yet Brexit is mean to be 'racist'.
Brexit was anti immigration, sold to the public in a very racist way . 10m coming from Turkey who are imminently joining the EU for example . It’s just a massive , humongous failure as Remainers said it would be . Sorry Brexiteers were played like a harp by Johnson and Farage , laughable to try and pretend Brexiteers got the Brexit they voted for

Brexit was always going to bring more immigration as it leveled up the ground for more economic migrants from outside of Europe. Yet Brexit is mean to be 'racist'.
Lol
Find me somewhere Farage or Johnson said vote Brexit to stop European migration , we want to replace it with migration from Africa and Asia . If you can find any such comment pre the vote I would love to see it . Not them saying it now like you are when it’s clear what is happening and saying oh that was always the plan . It most definitely was not the plan sold to the public

EDIT : Migration was the biggest vote winner for Brexit , so if not stopping migration was the plan like you now say , what was the point.

Don’t say sovereignty, because if you removed the migration argument from the pro Brexit side they would have been crushed,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom