Gedson Fernandes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don’t know anything about this guy but I hope he is being signed because of his talent and not because his agent is Jorge Mendes. Levy has to be careful not to fall for his shit.

Remember Bebe at Man United? There’s a slight whiff of that here.

Because he's cheap, anything cheap Levy laps it up, whether the player is good or not.

I really don't understand what we are trying to achieve at the minute, doesn't look like there is a plan, just occasionally bringing in young players in the hope that if you throw enough darts one of them will be the next Dele Alli
The first 11 is in desperate need of a LB, RB and a DM. yet tumbleweed from the club

I don’t know anything about this guy but I hope he is being signed because of his talent and not because his agent is Jorge Mendes. Levy has to be careful not to fall for his shit.

Remember Bebe at Man United? There’s a slight whiff of that here.

I had Bebe in mind myself, but I didn't want to bring it up out of superstition. So that it wouldn't turn out to be something similar. Now that you mentioned him however... :pochwtf:

I really don't understand what we are trying to achieve at the minute, doesn't look like there is a plan, just occasionally bringing in young players in the hope that if you throw enough darts one of them will be the next Dele Alli
The first 11 is in desperate need of a LB, RB and a DM. yet tumbleweed from the club
Top 4 on a budget and perhaps making money on players we bring in for a cheap price. That's it, the board doesn't care about us winning anything.

Top 4 on a budget and perhaps making money on players we bring in for a cheap price. That's it, the board doesn't care about us winning anything.

I've been pro Levy for a long long time, I think what he did with the stadium and lifting us from mid table to the top 4 was amazing. But I have to agree, we look clueless in recent windows and we have gone the longest time in the clubs history without a trophy.

If he wants bums on seats in the new Stadium he better open the wallet this window, We won't fill the stadium if we return to being a soft touch mid table team

They pay the manager £15m a year!

If they didn’t care about winning anything we could have Eddie Howe in charge for a quarter of that salary. They might not care about winning as much as the fans but they do care. Just not enough to spend the big money.

I've been pro Levy for a long long time, I think what he did with the stadium and lifting us from mid table to the top 4 was amazing. But I have to agree, we look clueless in recent windows and we have gone the longest time in the clubs history without a trophy.

If he wants bums on seats in the new Stadium he better open the wallet this window, We won't fill the stadium if we return to being a soft touch mid table team
I'd say the problem is that it's like there are two Levys. One is the CEO of the company, and in that capacity he seems to be doing a fine job, as seen in the stadium and training ground.

The other is Levy the Director of Football, and in that regard he's piss poor, or at least has been of late

It's not going to happen, this season no one is really expecting much from Mourinho, next season though if things are still the same as they are now he will get the chop and then we really will be in a lot of trouble.

I'd say the problem is that it's like there are two Levys. One is the CEO of the company, and in that capacity he seems to be doing a fine job, as seen in the stadium and training ground.

The other is Levy the Director of Football, and in that regard he's piss poor, or at least has been of late

It's quite odd because Levy, the CEO of the company, should acknowledge the fact that Levy, the DOF, is doing a terrible job and just employ someone who's good at it. It might be that he just wants to control this as well. Not sure if I like this.

Back
Top Bottom