Gennaro Gattuso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you be happy with Gattuso as manager

• Total voters
You millennials.

Pards is available ffs!

(I would have had Potter before Conte If I’m being honest. But why would he leave Brighton for our skip fire of a club?)
Fuck off mate.

Alan Curbishley is where it's at.

alan-curbishley-football-league-world-e1517151215395.jpg

The funniest thing is that after a week or so to cool down the disappointment, people were looking at Fonseca more logically and were more willing to give him a chance.

Honestly, who would bet against another bizarre twist tomorrow? Something mad will probably happen.
Fonseca appointed tomorrow then.

Gatusso is obviously not a great manager. But we're also not a great team right now. That's not the biggest issue.

The management of the club has essentially fallen from the hands of Levy into the hands of Mendes. Or both. That is despicable and makes me feel ashamed.

Our club isn't about winning. It's not even about football anymore. It's about lining the pockets of the slimiest agents out there.

#enicout #levyout #lewisout

Ally Gold has inside info in so far as people inside the club feed him bits to help steer the PR direction.

He doesn't have moles in the club which give him info Levy and co don't want in the public domain.

Back
Top Bottom