Gent v Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oi mate, fk of please! You make my heart blead :(. Last season we beat Zenith and Valencia in the CL. This season we lost a couple of key players but still outplayed Braga (Portugal) at their stade (1-1 but far the better team).
We aren't world beaters but are definitely not a bad team when we are in the mood. We were also playing decent football vs you guys and are standing way below our level in the current league. As a sports commentator put it on national radio, we are like an F1-car between wooden cars in the standing.
Yes you guys are a bigger club :) and should've won purely based on the quality of the players but don't call us suckers.
I didn't see a lot of quality if I am honest mate, (nor from us) but you worked harder, were stronger in the challenge and were first to second ball. Tactically thought you were also very good too, we have a major problem when we play teams who go three at the back, your manager did his homework.

It is the loss to Liverpool and that we really are not a particularly good side in terms of being equpped for away games that contributed to this loss. Pace and good passers are key in that regard.

Bizarre thing in a team game how one 2 nil drubbing (because that is what it was) can knock a team off course so much but it happens.

I sense the issue is expectation but honestly if you just look at players and their pay and forget they are human then you jump to daft conclusions, hence we can win the Europa. Sure we can but we won't. Not treachery but how I see our weaknesses.

Lets hope we turn it round soon. Remember if Trump can be president of the USA then beating Fulham and this lot in the return should be doable.

The thing to do on Sunday is to start with Janssen and Kane. Lets go for it big style.

Looks like janssen's attitude is being questioned so he isn't even making the squad. Flog him in the summer. If he isn't prepared to work for the team

Back
Top Bottom