Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was one of the first on here to say the geezer is a fraud waster when loads wanted him starting.
it was cool for a while to like him and claim he was some sort of creative genius when the reality was Harry Winks provides more in a creating sense then he does.
What a sack of shite signing he has been.

Rude. Small man syndrome. Thinks he's gods gift and shitty to ancillary type staff. He's an utter douche he certainly might win a race against Tanguy but not a popularity contest.
He is tight with Romero and Lamela but Erik Lamela was a brilliant bridge between the South Americans and Europeans. When he left a bit of that cohesion went with him. Eric Deir is massively important he is a real bolt between the Brazilian and European players respected by all, very close to Davinson and helps everyone Emerson being the latest. Locelso is a knob he can't go quick enough. He came for Poch as did Tanguy but Tanguy for all his issues is just a better man. Locelso has attitude with folks he considers functionaries

Where you getting this stuff from? Not saying you're wrong, I haven't a clue, but that's a lot of assumption unless you've some insider info or something?

I know we’re only outsiders looking in, but I must admit I never got a knobhead vibe from Lo Celso. He seems fairly quiet and introverted but all in all seems an alright lad…

Ndombele on the other hand seems like a prized helmet. He’s had a arrogance about him since day one. Seems like a bloke that thought from the second he arrived here that he was too big for us and that once he’d done his time with us he’d be balling for Madrid in a few years…

Where you getting this stuff from? Not saying you're wrong, I haven't a clue, but that's a lot of assumption unless you've some insider info or something?
I know someone works at the club specifically through my partner I won't say more than that. I am not ITK. Hear next to nothing about transfers ( honestly not sure how that happens with posters unless it's accounting but even they are not involved till way later.)Do hear a bit about some of our players as folk to work around. The canteen culture so to speak

I know we’re only outsiders looking in, but I must admit I never got a knobhead vibe from Lo Celso. He seems fairly quiet and introverted but all in all seems an alright lad…

Ndombele on the other hand seems like a prized helmet. He’s had a arrogance about him since day one. Seems like a bloke that thought from the second he arrived here that he was too big for us and that once he’d done his time with us he’d be balling for Madrid in a few years…

People always give the black dude a hard time. How are they any different? Both always unfit or injured. Both useless in a 442.

Its like the treatment between Pogba and Macguire. Both world record transfers. Both stealing a living. yet Pogba gets the hate and macrguire gets away with it.

If I had a pound for everytime a black player had a bad attitude.....

Maybe theyre just not very good and we overpaid.

People always give the black dude a hard time. How are they any different? Both always unfit or injured. Both useless in a 442.

Its like the treatment between Pogba and Macguire. Both world record transfers. Both stealing a living. yet Pogba gets the hate and macrguire gets away with it.

If I had a pound for everytime a black player had a bad attitude.....

Maybe theyre just not very good and we overpaid.

What a load of shit.

Lo Celso gets as much if not more stick than Ndombele and this exact topic has been talked about before with these two and the criticism they get.

It has nothing to do with racism.

What a load of shit.

Lo Celso gets as much if not more stick than Ndombele and this exact topic has been talked about before with these two and the criticism they get.

It has nothing to do with racism.
actually with Lo Celso what you're saying is incorrect. It definitely took people an awfully long time to admit he was/is shit

It’s unfortunate that two players we bought in summer 2019 have turned out this way. I remember looking at the highlight packages of both and was telling everyone they are great and we are gonna to next step. Both I thought were exactly spurs players proving that extra bit of flair we have always had. Under Dino they both had ups and downs but for some strange reason they became fixtures under him. Kinda strange. Mason then ripped it up and Nuno was well Nuno. Would have been great if they worked out. In fact at beginning of season I recall a lot of people wanted a midfield of skipp gio and tanguy. Amazing how far things have slid. Shame as I think both are still prbly two of our most skilful players. However they just ain’t gonna fit in with conte”s style. Same for dele. 5 at the back then 2 or 3 in cm leaves very little room for your mavericks. I reckon Glenn would have struggled to get into this team. Best thing I guess is to sell and hope to get as much money as poss and re use elsewhere to fit Conte”s football.

It’s unfortunate that two players we bought in summer 2019 have turned out this way. I remember looking at the highlight packages of both and was telling everyone they are great and we are gonna to next step. Both I thought were exactly spurs players proving that extra bit of flair we have always had. Under Dino they both had ups and downs but for some strange reason they became fixtures under him. Kinda strange. Mason then ripped it up and Nuno was well Nuno. Would have been great if they worked out. In fact at beginning of season I recall a lot of people wanted a midfield of skipp gio and tanguy. Amazing how far things have slid. Shame as I think both are still prbly two of our most skilful players. However they just ain’t gonna fit in with conte”s style. Same for dele. 5 at the back then 2 or 3 in cm leaves very little room for your mavericks. I reckon Glenn would have struggled to get into this team. Best thing I guess is to sell and hope to get as much money as poss and re use elsewhere to fit Conte”s football.

No top team has any room for mavericks anymore. The game has moved on, players need to be top athletes and top professionals to achieve success. That's why PSG and their team of lazy fatheads will never win the CL, they don't want to suffer to win.

The way to reduce the gap to the top 4 is to get rid of the players who don't want to work hard, not indulge them. If you watch Liverpool, Chelsea and City you will not see any slobs. You want to see how mavericks shape up in the modern game, take a look at what Eden Hazard is up to right now.

No top team has any room for mavericks anymore. The game has moved on, players need to be top athletes and top professionals to achieve success. That's why PSG and their team of lazy fatheads will never win the CL, they don't want to suffer to win.

The way to reduce the gap to the top 4 is to get rid of the players who don't want to work hard, not indulge them. If you watch Liverpool, Chelsea and City you will not see any slobs. You want to see how mavericks shape up in the modern game, take a look at what Eden Hazard is up to right now.
I agree with your saying I was just referring to spurs being spurs in the past where we never win anything apart from the off cup but still had some players who could produce magic. In the modern game that ain’t happening. Although with gio he does offer some bite and is probably a better tackler than winks. He dies put himself about a bit. Actually thought conte would like his shithousery. Not sure what happened after Leicester gane where he played as a sub but then completely dropped from the squad. Strange!

Back
Top Bottom