Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In a previous post I said I would be surprised if Celso is getting regular minutes at the end of the season, since Poch only uses a very select core of players.

By the time he's fit we'll be 3 months into the season, perhaps more. He'll then need another 2-4 weeks before he's fit enough to start, maybe December period.

He's going to have to pull off some incredible performances for us to decide to buy him in the summer, with only 4-5 months to do it.

In a previous post I said I would be surprised if Celso is getting regular minutes at the end of the season, since Poch only uses a very select core of players.

By the time he's fit we'll be 3 months into the season, perhaps more. He'll then need another 2-4 weeks before he's fit enough to start, maybe December period.

He's going to have to pull off some incredible performances for us to decide to buy him in the summer, with only 4-5 months to do it.
We were always going to buy him, the loan deal for this season is only because there was a sell on clause.......

Repeated muscle injuries over and over again. Has to be down to training methods.
Either that or our physios and medics are hacks. Considering how many hammies Aurier has torn in his time with us has no one bothered to tell him to stretch? I also think the medical squad isn't able to stand up to Poch and certain players (hi Harry K) when they push to get out on the pitch early, when in reality they might need a week or two more of rehab to be 100%.

latest

Yay, more Argentine hip injuries just as they arrive after substantial transfers.

Fuck sake, how are all those new signings looking already? Two injured and one a punt on a prospect who wouldn't get on anyway.

All we need is a couple of the important home boys tonight to get one (please fuck, no) and we are pretty fucked as the season just starts again.

Didn't strengthen at all IMO. 😩

Back
Top Bottom