Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm hoping Jose starts integrating the new signings once they've picked up fitness a bit and the team has built a happier, winning mentality and base to start from.
For me, I think that has to be his current plan: back to winning ways before getting too clever with team selection.

Explains the overall lack of squad rotation over the last three matches despite players looking tired at the end of games.

I'm pretty sure City's ownership (City Football Group) set up a subsidiary (City Image Rights Group, or something like that) to move the image rights costs for their players off of the football clubs books. Just another one of their dodgy methods to get around FFP. This all came out in the Der Spiegel investigation last year. UEFA were rather heavy-handed with their punishment: a slap on the wrist and a stern telling off.

That's the one that's still going to CAS isn't it? Where City just had their appeal against it going to CAS turned down. If its the same no punishment has been dished out yet.

I just cannot drink white wine, and I've tried a few. I'm afraid I find them all too flowery. I did have a very nice Chablis once with a salad on a warm summer's evening but that's about it. Red wine and vintage port for me :thumbup:

I was thinking you might say that. I didn't like white wine until a few years ago when I decided to give it another shot and it started to grow on me. I still prefer red wine, but white is a nice alternative.

I was thinking you might say that. I didn't like white wine until a few years ago when I decided to give it another shot and it started to grow on me. I still prefer red wine, but white is a nice alternative.

I always find it weird when people talk about red wine or white wine as if every red and every white are identical. I like some reds and some whites, but most I find completely unpalitible

Back
Top Bottom