Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But that's a commercial decision rather than a legal one. Virgin agreed to that because they want to keep your ongoing custom.

We have already agreed to purchase Lo Celso under certain criteria. Here's how the conversation would go:

Levy: Hello. I agreed to purchase Giovanni this month, for 32 million. I signed the contract. I can offer you nothing in return. Would you consider accepting less money?

Real Betis: No.

It's totally and utterly made up because it's Levy.
We dont exactly know the ins and outs of this deal. Although from what we've heard so far , if we buy him outright now, it will be cheaper than if we buy him in the summer.

Why would we not buy right away on the first date of the transfer window if its saving us money anyway. Its most likely because Betis would be in need of money and Levy's thinking ohhh you need money now, I can do it but ur gona have to reduce the price a bit. And hes well within his rights so, and he bloody well should as the player is here already anyway. His need to haggle works well in this instance because we already have the player here unlike other times where we end up losing out on players.

And he probably knows that Real Betis are desperate to get the money this month as they need a new midfielder and already have made a move for Guido Rodriguez (defensive midfielder at Club América, Argentinian international as well).

Defensive midfielder you say...

Belts the ball, scores 1 in 10 hmmm

Last edited:
His miss was awwwwwwful.

But my god did he change the game. That slide tackle to win the ball of Wijnaldum seemed to wake the crowd and the team up. He has the right intensity, wants to play it forward now he just needs the trust and the game time.

Another good cameo.

Back
Top Bottom