Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ndombele and Lo Celso.

Inject into my veins.
t.png

#18+28

He is really good. I saw him at Copa America during the summer. His ball control and decision making are outstanding. Dude gives it his all, too. No bullshit effort.

Lo Celso and Ndombele can turn our season around.

Picking Lo Celso wont make the difference. We need attacking wing backs. Davies in a back 3 and Rose outside on the left wing. Dier center back and Foyth right. Sissoko right mid with Son outside. Lamela in the middle with Moura.Kane up top. And obviously Eriksen somewhere just diddling about

Watching those clips back he's even better than I remembered. Kane looked very impressed. It's been a while since I genuinely felt excited watching us play but finally getting to see him and Ndombele on together (not forgetting Sess) it felt just a little bit like xmas. The fact that they were both well on form added the wow factor.

His defensive qualities are everything that Eriksen's aren't. Fantastic.

This right here is another thing Lo Celso can bring to the team that Eriksen doesn't.

While Eriksen often puts up the 'furthest distance covered' stat, I honestly cannot remember the last good tackle he made. More often than not he closes down opposition players and, at most, might get in the way of their passes.

Gio, meanwhile... well, let's just say you can tell he's Argentinian.

Back
Top Bottom