Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He hasn’t had time in the team because two different managers have deemed him not good enough to start.

And he did have a preseason he had that with Betis. The majority of players are signed at the windows close. Using you logic there would be no point in signing players in January.

Where did I say that he was shit? Where did I say that he should be written off? Thats the problem when supporters take up a pity case - the only see what they want to see in performances and only see what they want to see in comments.

So far he has done very little in a Spurs shirt - and done nothing to warrant such a large fee. He may turn it around, he may not.

Stopped reading there. Betis ≠ Spurs. Even his Betis preseason was limited as he was at the Copa América with Argentina.. and he started in the 4th place game I believe. Enjoy the rest of your Saturday

Stopped reading there. Betis ≠ Spurs. Even his Betis preseason was limited as he was at the Copa América with Argentina.. and he started in the 4th place game I believe. Enjoy the rest of your Saturday

Gotcha - we can’t sign a player if they have played an international tournament and had a limited preseason elsewhere.

What on earth were the club thinking signing such player under the circumstances?!?

Last edited:
I liked him today. We were a little soggy all around but he seemed to be in the right place more often than not. He’s the best of what we’ve got anyway IMO. He should be starting the majority from now on.

I thought he started well. Moves the ball quickly and switched it to Son on a couple of occasions. Think he might better on the left hand side though, or more central?

Our midfield got bossed today though. Watford have some physically imposing players.

We really need an absolute brick shithouse of a six.

Gotcha - we can’t sign a player if they have played an international tournament and had a limited preseason elsewhere.

What on earth were the club thinking singing such player under the circumstances?!?
He didn’t say anything remotely like that. You really are an arse. You said he’d had a preseason with Betis, Kaner pointed out he didn’t.

I thought he started well. Moves the ball quickly and switched it to Son on a couple of occasions. Think he might better on the left hand side though, or more central?

Our midfield got bossed today though. Watford have some physically imposing players.

We really need an absolute brick shithouse of a six.

I'd like to see GIO have a crack at Dele's place. Pulling strings up front.

I see some good qualities but it is like both he and lamela are terrified of actually striking a ball.

So many of his passes or touches are slightly under hit. Put your damn foot through it.

Lo Celso doesn't look far off from being a top, top player.

Cracking effort from him tonight and a silver lining to our utterly wank season so far.

Back
Top Bottom