Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't worry, Ndombele will be back in the summer and that will be like a new signing!

National Hamburger Day GIF

Yes surely will

I said we needed to bring this guy on after 20 mins and someone asked why. I have no idea why Ange isn't playing him. Is he one of the disrupters in the ranks?
wouldnt blame him if he was. hes been starved of minutes while watching us struggle to break down teams sitting in...isnt that what he was brought in for? to help unlock defences? he has every right to be fuming.

wouldnt blame him if he was. hes been starved of minutes while watching us struggle to break down teams sitting in...isnt that what he was brought in for? to help unlock defences? he has every right to be fuming.
On the face of it, it looks like poor management. Yes, yes, we don't know exactly what goes on in training. But we do know that sticking with out of form, demoralised players every week, irrespective of performance is not a recipe for success in football.

Absolutely wild that Gil came on before GLC last night. In fact, wild that GLC didn't start in place of Kulu.
What's really wild is the amount of minutes Hojbjerg has been getting whilst Gio sits on the bench...

Started the NLD, and part of the ridiculous triple sub earlyish last night.

And Hoj is known to be one of those we are wanting to shift too, wtf gives??

I'm assuming his injury record is against him, only logical reason for him not getting game time.
Shame it's not worked out for him here, think he's a decent player, but hasn't had a decent run.
I remember when he and Sess were introduced to the supporters at the start of the season - four/five years ago? Neither of them have lived up to the hype. :(

Back
Top Bottom